Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

It's not a bad game, but it's not a fun game and the second half will make you question the existence of a kind and loving god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

As unfun as it can be, this is probably the one game I'd like to see get an adaptation more than others in the SMT series. Moments like Gore's last stand really set the tone for the game as a whole (though I could've sworn it happened later) and there's bits later on I'd love to see animated.

With all the redshirt corpses we find scattered about the game though, it makes me wonder how many people were on board each ship. There's no way there can be more than a dozen soldiers left by the end, and that includes the named cast.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Mraagvpeine posted:

Who is this?

That's Burroughs, your handy AI from SMT IV, who chimes in with that line every time you advance the plot. It winds up being unintentionally funny when something terrible has just happened, and she cheerfully tells you that you just completed a goal.

• Locked thread