Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That's not what David Icke says. He seems pretty goddamned literal about the whole thing. Also he has admitted to hearing voices.

I thought the most popular theory was that "lizard people" was code for "Jews"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Sunswipe posted:

All lizard people are Jewish, but not all Jews are lizard people.

Hope this clears things up.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
So he hates the Jewish lizard people, but not because they're Jewish. Gotcha.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Sunswipe posted:

Yeah but when people ask him that he says "NO YOU FOOLS THEY'RE LITERALLY NON-HUMAN ALIENS, WHY ISN'T ANYONE LISTENING TO ME!? THEY DRINK BLOOD AND CHANGE FORMS, THE MOON IS A HOLLOW SPACESHIP THAT ALTERS OUR PERCEPTIONS, BOXCAR WILLIE WAS A CANNIBAL, HOW DO YOU NOT ALL SEE THIS!?"

Watch Jon Ronson's Secret Ruler's of The World episode about him on YouTube, it's probably available.

He does have a bunch of fans in combat 18 though, and they have adopted the position that he's speaking metaphorically, so now he;s a nazi whether he wants to be or not, regardless of his likely schizophrenia/mania

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Maaaaan whatever. I'll see lizardmen whenever I want and not a goddamn moment before.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Yeah but when people ask him that he says "NO YOU FOOLS THEY'RE LITERALLY NON-HUMAN ALIENS, WHY ISN'T ANYONE LISTENING TO ME!? THEY DRINK BLOOD AND CHANGE FORMS, THE MOON IS A HOLLOW SPACESHIP THAT ALTERS OUR PERCEPTIONS, BOXCAR WILLIE WAS A CANNIBAL, HOW DO YOU NOT ALL SEE THIS!?"

Watch Jon Ronson's Secret Ruler's of The World episode about him on YouTube, it's probably available.

He does have a bunch of fans in combat 18 though, and they have adopted the position that he's speaking metaphorically, so now he;s a nazi whether he wants to be or not, regardless of his likely schizophrenia/mania
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey-5GqwlRMU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The northwest passage just opened up due to global warming* they need to revise this video ASAP because a northwest passage from the Atlantic to the pacific would enrich illuminatus money lenders to a degree that the European mind is incapable of comprehending without first mastering the Hebrew language = Babylonian language square = triangle pentagon = pyramid

*globe = flat infinite plane accelerating upward at terminal velocity

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I was in the Trilaxative Commission but got kicked out for not giving a poo poo.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

only in video games

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I never knew it was Kim Kardashian in that picture and thought it was some playboy spread from the 70's or 80's but then I found out it was her and thought "I want to sodomize Kim Kardashian". Does the illuminati control me completely or just mostly like I intended?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Moridin920 posted:

seems legit

Let me to you about Atum-Ra's domination of children's programming! :bahgawd:

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Duh, OP. The board game "Illuminati" is actually the covert training platform to find initiates.

Kim and now Lady Gaga, makes you think.

e: also loving google it. it exists, here ya go: https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTRY2BEhXz8

guidoanselmi fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Aug 31, 2016

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

ProfessorMurder posted:

I'm a big fan of conspiracy theories, but I don't really believe any of them. They're just interesting to think about. I'd be thrilled if any of them actually turn out to be true and become public knowledge.

the global surveillance disclosures by snowden and others are one of the rare examples of that happening

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

generative grammer posted:

They are against absolute monarchy and organized religion

which means the illuminati rule

are we still the ten dollar illuminati or what?

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
I was once told by a middle aged man that the entry level illuminati scrub secret is how to become immortal. Seems p stupid to me, not much more to work for when you are rich and immortal.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Zombiepop posted:

I was once told by a middle aged man that the entry level illuminati scrub secret is how to become immortal. Seems p stupid to me, not much more to work for when you are rich and immortal.

I think id only want to be immortal if I was Rich. Could you imagine having to live forever as a bum or something?

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
I can't believe nobody has posted the illuminati website yet.

Edit. It changed url. https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/

Told Two Times fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Sep 1, 2016

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

Told Two Times posted:

I can't believe nobody has posted the illuminati website yet.

Edit. It changed url. https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/

Email sent. Hoping for a response. <3

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Sunset posted:

Email sent. Hoping for a response. <3

Awesome dude. Keep us updated. We're all counting on you.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dethkon posted:

I think id only want to be immortal if I was Rich. Could you imagine having to live forever as a bum or something?

if you have unlimited time and can't figure out how to get rich you deserve to be a bum imo

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

the global surveillance disclosures by snowden and others are one of the rare examples of that happening

those were fake and also snowden is a traitor who needs to be executed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Zombiepop posted:

vamnpires

• Locked thread