Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
don't start Dare-ing out on us Dare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
Dare is an unbanned entity, I heard he can post freely now if he follows the rules :D

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Everybody should read Dare's topic in Cinema Discusso. He promised he wouldn't break the rules anymore so now he's trolling without breaking the rules.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Uncle Wemus posted:

Are we supposed to hate ronda now im behind the times

The hate died down to a dull pity. If she dumps Matt "Try fighting me with one eye" Browne, gets rid of the retarded chihuahua trainer Edmund, and plans to fight in the next year, people will love her again.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Everybody should read Dare's topic in Cinema Discusso. He promised he wouldn't break the rules anymore so now he's trolling without breaking the rules.

gently caress DARE gently caress THIS KID HES A PIECE OF poo poo gently caress THIS loving KID I loving HATE HIM gently caress LETTING HIM POST HERE KILL IT KILL ALL OF IT AND BURN HIM BURN gently caress

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

jerkstoresup posted:

The hate died down to a dull pity. If she dumps Matt "Try fighting me with one eye" Browne, gets rid of the retarded chihuahua trainer Edmund, and plans to fight in the next year, people will love her again.

Until Roadhouse is released

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

jerkstoresup posted:

I cant really see her ever fighting again, to go from "the greatest athlete of all time" to getting entirely annihilated in front of millions must do untold damage to someones psyche.

Its tough for any fighter to come back from a defeat but her whole persona was a giant souffle of people telling her that she would destroy Floyd Mayweather given half a chance and her slowly starting to believe the hype that was being built around her.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Don Tacorleone posted:

Until Roadhouse is released

If she fucks up a Patrick Swayze classic, I'm going to be livid

The man was basically a dancing, fighting angel

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

If she fucks up a Patrick Swayze classic, I'm going to be livid

The man was basically a dancing, fighting angel

Well start being livid cause there's no way that's gonna be a good movie. Think they'll leave the "I used to gently caress guys like you in prison" line in there?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
yall stop picking on dare or i will punch everyone of you in the face

-GBS KING :fyadride:

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
why the gently caress would anyone cast ronda rousey for roadhouse?

people liked patrick swayze because they liked watching him give roundhouse kicks to people's faces

ronda is only good at taking roundhouse kicks to the face

is it some kind of inverse perspective movie where you get to empathize with the people on the other side of the story and understand their struggle?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Ah Jesus is she playing Swayze's role?!

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
if instead of roundhouse kicks she just did armbar after armbar it would be amazing and i would pay to see it

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is the Roudhouse movie even still going on? You'd think the studio would pull it since no one cares about Rousey anymore. Would be better with Gina Carrano anyways. Or an actual actor that can act instead of trying to tie it in with MMA. Or just stop remaking loving movies already.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is the Roudhouse movie even still going on? You'd think the studio would pull it since no one cares about Rousey anymore. Would be better with Gina Carrano anyways. Or an actual actor that can act instead of trying to tie it in with MMA. Or just stop remaking loving movies already.

the last option is correct

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I bet she smells awful.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

There's a whole chapter in her book about how you have to leave your coaches and trainers when they don't have anything more to teach you

Next chapter she meets Edmond Tarverdyan

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Neurolimal posted:

wrestling is just sexier and more physically stressful theater, nobody gives a poo poo if you start yelling 'wrestling isnt real'

If nobody gives a poo poo, then why is there always a ridiculously defensive butthurt dogpile after someone posts 'wrestling isn't real'?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
uncle chael is back, boys

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/apnewsbreak-chael-sonnen-returns-to-mma-with-bellator/

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

5er posted:

If nobody gives a poo poo, then why is there always a ridiculously defensive butthurt dogpile after someone posts 'wrestling isn't real'?

those people think it is real :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I just saw Ronda Rousey in a commercial. She looks like Amy Schumer.

• Locked thread