Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Attention Thread: I am an actual MMA champion. I've fought hundreds of ninjas both in the octagon and in vicious street fights. I've never once lost.
Mordin knows little of what he talks about, I'm living proof of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

the people going 'ohoho HONOR and BUSHIDO CODE hohoho'

I feel that this thread has strayed too far from its original purpose which was Mordin talking about how a ninja would win all UFC fights, which is clearly wrong as the strict japanese honour code would never allow a master of any fighting art to sully his name in such a moronic contest.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Germstore posted:

....and yet the video exists.

Which video?

I honestly though that ninjas didn't even exist and were dreamt up by the marketing team for GI Joe in the early 80s

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Lol crossfit.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

jerkstoresup posted:

The hate died down to a dull pity. If she dumps Matt "Try fighting me with one eye" Browne, gets rid of the retarded chihuahua trainer Edmund, and plans to fight in the next year, people will love her again.

I cant really see her ever fighting again, to go from "the greatest athlete of all time" to getting entirely annihilated in front of millions must do untold damage to someones psyche.

Its tough for any fighter to come back from a defeat but her whole persona was a giant souffle of people telling her that she would destroy Floyd Mayweather given half a chance and her slowly starting to believe the hype that was being built around her.

• Locked thread