Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
ronda from 5 days ago.

she's probably over it, but I don't think she's been training at all. there's like 5 girls now who can contend the title and haven't taken a yearlong depression break. surprised the UFC still has her ranked tbh.

this is still my favorite picture of her

face to foot style, how'd you like it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
kind of like how they still think jon jones will get his poo poo together

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

naem posted:

Why's everyone have to turn on you for losing one fight its like, a sport, that's how you do a sport

Also Ronda you are v pretty please don't break my arms/ribs

i didn't like conor mcgregor before he lost, but I respected him afterwards because he was humble in defeat and worked his rear end off to win the rematch. he really toned it down and got serious.

i loved ronda before she lost, but she started being super weird before the Holly fight and handled the loss in the worst way possible. plus if she's ever going to come back, she's still with that dork trainer who thought she could box with a world class kickboxer. not a fan of things to come.

and by weird I mean this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3d_jr6mjV8

she might've been loopy from the weight cut but she was like a different person.

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Sep 9, 2016

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

LadyPictureShow posted:

Two questions: Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned that after Rousey got KO'ed you could hear her wail 'Nooooooo!' after coming around and realizing she'd gotten knocked out/lost the match. Anybody have a clear clip of that?

Secondly, anybody have any opinions on what was the most unbalanced UFC fight imaginable?

A old pro boxer vs an old veteran MMA fighter. Who wins? Couture vs Toney

e: also maybe a huge mismatch this Saturday. a complete amateur who is famous vs someone who has been in fights.

and I made a clip of the NOOOOO for ya. a moment after the camera cuts to Holly. It's not super loud so wear headphones.

:dukedoge:

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Sep 9, 2016

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
https://youtu.be/L6nMtVxLVa8

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
one of my favorite pics ever, nick diaz as a little man:

and more good mma poo poo

kinda nws clothed women: :nws: http://i.imgur.com/jTg4aEx.gif :nws:

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

beep by grandpa posted:

I didn't find the vid particularly brutal, not being a tough guy here (but I am irl watch out nerds...), wouldn't have known his skull got sledgehammered into itself if I didn't see the nightmarish xray above

nobody thought it was that bad until the xray. I doubt the dude would've pokeball'd him if he knew he nearly killed him.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Zzulu posted:

TOday you learned something about "Bethe Correia"

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
if there's anything being a former pro wrestler gives you it's pain tolerance and endurance.

just don't let them get hit in the jaw. bork laser didn't seem to deal with that well.

bork had hundreds of real NCAA wrestling matches tho. punk has backyard wrestling credentials.

i really hope he gets knocked out in a funny way. that gif would never ever die.

e:

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Sep 11, 2016

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Say Nothing posted:

Brork is a gigantopithecus. Punk is a skinny-fat midget.

wasn't comparing their physique/abilities, just chins. and credentials.

and the fight looked like babbie's first BJJ roll with senpai

lizardhunt fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Sep 11, 2016

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
mick foley was once in an "i quit" match where you can only lose if you yell "i quit". he clearly yelled "i quit" over the loud speakers, but since he's wearing a mask and he was laying on his face, you couldn't see his lips moving. it was later revealed that the sound clip of him yelling "i quit" was taken from a promo he did where he proclaimed that The Rock would be the one to say "i quit".

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Travis "Pause the fight, my thumb hurts" Browne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

Uncle Wemus posted:

Are we supposed to hate ronda now im behind the times

The hate died down to a dull pity. If she dumps Matt "Try fighting me with one eye" Browne, gets rid of the retarded chihuahua trainer Edmund, and plans to fight in the next year, people will love her again.

• Locked thread