Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
drat I wish I could be a Shogun Samurai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Ninjas are masters of stealth, infiltration, and assassination, not combat sport fighting in front of a huge audience. You never see ninjas in the Octagon because if a ninja is any drat good you don't see him period.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Cigstomper58 posted:

I feel kinda bad for female mma fighters because they have to devote their lives and hours every day to get to a level of fitness where they might last more than 30 seconds with your average dude before they get the tar beaten out of them again for burning the roast.

Like if you are really that afraid of domestic abuse either dont date/leave assholes or just make dinner on time. This isn't rocket science

9/10 best I've seen all day. I bet Ronda Rousey punched a hole in her monitor reading that.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

I never saw a guy get rolled over that hard from a Hadoken in real life before.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

PAUL BLARTS MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

I don't care, I would still lick her balls.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

LadyPictureShow posted:

Secondly, anybody have any opinions on what was the most unbalanced UFC fight imaginable?

Hackney vs Yarborough measurably altered the tectonic dynamics to the point the Berkeley Seismic Laboratory joined the lobby effort for greater restriction on combat sports because it was loving up their poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Everybody should read Dare's topic in Cinema Discusso. He promised he wouldn't break the rules anymore so now he's trolling without breaking the rules.

• Locked thread