Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I read Ronda's book

The real hero is her tiger Mom, I should look up some excerpts

Some chapters were hilarious in retrospect about how she'd kill herself if she lost and stuff like that, how she was the Gandalf of MMA Etc

Also the bits about her trainer are hilarious, he seriously is terrible and didn't give a gently caress about Ronda until he started seeing dollar signs

Ronda thought she was in a karate kid movie where she had to prove to the master how serious she was, and Edmond sounds like he was just loving around

Ronda is a nice fat 80's kid with an incredibly overachieving tiger mom and misguided loyalties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

el B posted:

He also kicked the guys trainer after the fight

http://i.imgur.com/vwOoUsi.gif

That's Edmond Tardvereyan, Ronda's trainer and a shithead

Werdum was right to kick this loving idiot

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

What is this Ronda Rousey shits on the woods meme from?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

It's a good thing I don't fight in the octagon because I'm too real for that poo poo

Like I'd go mad dog in there you know bro, just unleash hell, and I don't wanna kill anyone, which I would in the octagon

Can't hold me bro

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Ronda Fatsy

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

jerkstoresup posted:

The hate died down to a dull pity. If she dumps Matt "Try fighting me with one eye" Browne, gets rid of the retarded chihuahua trainer Edmund, and plans to fight in the next year, people will love her again.

Until Roadhouse is released

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

There's a whole chapter in her book about how you have to leave your coaches and trainers when they don't have anything more to teach you

Next chapter she meets Edmond Tarverdyan

• Locked thread