Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

You do not have to live in the sewers beneath the administration hall, no matter how much the school insists it'll improve your grades.

The friends you make in college will last a lifetime, but the enemies you make you will battle endlessly in future lives. Only you can lay down your blade and break the cycle!

No, the food in the dormitory cafeteria is not made of rats, no matter what rumors you hear. If you want to eat rat you'll have to go to the store like everyone else.

The teacher's name is Mr. Hendricks, and he has all the keys to the classrooms.

Any school that college guides call a "party school" will provide you balloons, but honestly they're not great balloons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

If you like riding in pneumatic tubes, University of Ohio is the way to go. If you would rather tame a giant beetle and fly to class on its back, Montana State. Get your own beetle harness, the school stopped providing them because of cutbacks.

FactsAreUseless

It's widely known that college students love coffee, but here's something you probably didn't know: they're allergic to many kinds of nuts, but not peanuts.

FactsAreUseless

Something called STEM is out there, and if you figure out what it is call us, okay?

darkarchon

My name is a trolling word
It's easy as gently caress to cheat using Dropbox and PDFs

FactsAreUseless

darkarchon posted:

It's easy as gently caress to cheat using Dropbox and PDFs
It's true, in college I hosed a PDF.

FactsAreUseless

A .dtf file amirite?

darkarchon

FactsAreUseless posted:

A .dtf file amirite?

That feeling being not in USA and missing out on college culture also only sausages in the course felt bad k

FactsAreUseless

Do not go into dorm room 322, it is full of frogs, and they do not go to the floor meetings.

darkarchon

FactsAreUseless posted:

Do not go into dorm room 322, it is full of frogs, and they do not go to the floor meetings.

Not Wednesday yet my dude

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
there are ghosts in the dorms that will violate the community bathrooms every night of the week and at times you will be vaguely aware that you are one of them

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's true, in college I hosed a PDF.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
that it sucks and is a waste of money! haha, no but seriously, it sucks and is a waste of money

FactsAreUseless

You shouldn't pay money to live on campus. You should pay money to be allowed to leave the Undercampus. It"s worth it.

devil

gently caress you

devil

gently caress YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

College is a time to reinvent yourself. But if you wish to establish copyright on your new self you need to mail yourself to college and never open the envelope.

devil

gently caress you

FactsAreUseless

Boy *mugging to audience* here's a guy who won't be leaving the Undercampus!

devil

*looking at post count* Here's a guy who won't be leaving his computer chair

Darkman Fanpage

devil posted:

*looking at post count* Here's a guy who won't be leaving his computer chair

i wish in college they'd taught you not to sign your posts

FactsAreUseless

Well, time to go to Calculus. *begins clambering up the outside of the old clock tower*

Ace of Baes
Pretend I empty quoted all of FAUs posts in this thread

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
College diplomas make for great tinder in an emergency survival situation, but you're still probably better off just trying to light $40,000 in cash.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

literally this big posted:

College diplomas make for great tinder in an emergency survival situation, but you're still probably better off just trying to light $40,000 in cash.

Senior Management

Seriously though I wish that I would have networked better please meet people who will help you get a job even if it seems a chore at the time.

Less seriously however if you are ever short on players for a Dungeons and Dragons game download the social app Grindr on your phone to meet new friends. Just make sure that you are very specific about only wanting to do table top roleplaying with dice and paper.

:jerry:

FactsAreUseless

In the event of a water landing, the College of Art and Architecture can be used as a flotation device.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ace of Baes posted:

Pretend I empty quoted all of FAUs posts in this thread

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FactsAreUseless

Ladies, when you go off to college, remember that boys only want one thing: to collect the final key and complete the sequence.

Ace of Baes
When taking writing classes, write all of your papers in ancient aramaic, chances are your professor doesn't know it, and if it's not in the syllabus that you are required to write in english, they can't mark you down.

Ace of Baes
If an art class you're in has a nude model, that is NOT a go head to start taking off your clothes.

Ace of Baes
College students may offer you a marijuana cigarette, accepting it shows your weakness, instead assert dominance by insisting they shoot up heroin with you.

Ace of Baes
If you attach helium balloons to your car after parking, as long as it's not touching the ground you don't need a parking pass.

Ace of Baes
The tallest person on campus always goes by "RuuUUUgh" and if you talk to them without both palms open they're allows to spit in your hair.

Ace of Baes
On the first day of class, walk up to the professor and say, very quickly, "studentsayswhat", if they respond with "what" congratulations, you're the teacher now.

Ace of Baes
DO NOT ask to use the bathroom in class, the penalty is death by electrocution.

FactsAreUseless

Just because you were a big deal in high school does not mean you should wear your giant mech to school, even if you did save the world and still manage to get into Tokyo University.

treasure bear

its college not collage

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
People might say that the library is for studying but they are filthy liars.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Make sure to avoid the student health services building. Your body can handle any diseases that you encounter while living in close proximity to the demographic of people least likely to seek medical care for any reason. Your reputation can NOT handle the humiliation of going to the doctor and being labeled a quitter

• Locked thread