Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Play that Stacker arcade game. I'm finally going to get that top line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Also massive piles of poo poo and pools of piss everywhere because you discover a lifetime flushing toilets in single moment of stopped time doesn't quite work as well as you planned.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Find a prom and pull a Carrie.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Pull every fire alarm at once.

edit: Actually, no. That's a danger. I'd probably just chicken out and figure out a way to cheat at XBox Live.

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Aug 31, 2016

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
This sounds like its getting into anime fight territory.

Our villain freezes time to walk into a building to kill our heroes. Gleefully abusing grunts on the way, he walks into the room where our Hero holds a piece of paper in his hand as the villain approaches them for the kill. However, the closer and closer they get, they start hacking blood and shaking. Reaching for the hero, they fall and end up grabbing the paper from the time-frozen hero. the villain reads it:

"Kurosake, I studied your power and saw a weakness. You need to move to make use of your power, you need to breath. We took huge amounts of atropine to prepare for this fight as a precaution and have been flooding every sealed section of the the building an alternating parts of an ionized binary nerve gas agent with an extremely short half life.

We'll be safe, but you won't be.

You've been walking and breathing it in, you carried the one part of the component on your clothes, in your lungs and with your movements. When you broke through the seals between areas, you mixed them. For you, you've had all the time in the world to be exposing yourself to it, while we'll only be exposed to minor traces for a few seconds before we enter the code to flush the atmosphere.

In conclusion, you've lost, Kurosake...

Scene cuts to a dead body on the floor in front of our hero.

• Locked thread