Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
What would you do op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I think one of the things I would do, is going into the Oval Office and rip a huge, wet fart.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

Assuming you don't live near DC, how would you get there? It seems to me it would almost impossible to travel long distances. An exception of course would be if you could fly a plane, but not sure how that would work with no air traffic controllers and planes just hanging in the air and whatnot?

Take a flipping plane to DC, freeze time, fart, unfreeze time.

You gave us the power to freeze and unfreeze.

Is doing a normal thing such a chore?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

Well I guess you could do that, but you'd have to spend hundreds of dollars on plane tickets. Your money though!

I'm changing my answer to me spending eternity farting in your time frozen mouth.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

i was thinking about that but you could get basically almost back to where you were, at least close enough that surely they'd think there was an issue with their hardware versus them thinking someone on the floor can literally stop time

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

I don't think you'd need the previous losing bets. Sometimes the odds are not in the house's favor, they know they'll lose sometimes. That's why they set the odds as they do, so that over time the outliers like that are made up for.

If you're in there on the regular then yeah they'll notice but just winning 1 big bet isn't going to result in the mafia at your door.

How many until that happens?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

935 posted:

You don't make money gambling, you make money betting because you can influence the outcomes. Bet on football and right before the extra point, you freeze and walk out onto the field and let air out of the ball. Bet on Hillary winning the debate and freeze at some point while Trump is behind the podium, unzip and pull his dick out of his pants (wear gloves for this). Reverse bet on Apple stock, and during the unveiling next week you set meatspin as the lock screen of the new phone for Tim to unveil to the world.

Your ability to profit has nothing to do with stopping time, it has everything to do with affecting probability.

:captainpop:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

Hi Venda, we are not turning back time itt, we are only freezing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

You are correct, this is how I envisioned it when I asked.

:grin:

As previously stated, I would fart and poo poo in your mouth, for the entirety of my life.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

As previously stated, I would fart and poo poo in your mouth, for the entirety of my life.

It's like that one poster stated with the cum shots, but with poo poo....

You know what?

poo poo and cum shots, for an entire human lifetime.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

I appreciate you, VendaGoat.

What's that Toilet Shoes?

I meant what I said...

And I said what I meant.

An Elephants faithful, 100 percent.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:) As long as you are happy :)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Kuato posted:

I think I'd use it to pause time when I go the bathroom during a movie or sporting event. This would easily be the best application of this power.

I'm going to the Seahawks opener next weekend and I know if I go to the bathroom I might miss something important, with this power I wouldn't need to worry about that.

I've also missed crucial scenes in movies when I have to go the bathroom as well.

Just do what people from Philadelphia do and just piss on whatever or whoever is nearby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

naem posted:

If you didn't age while frozen it would be ideal, you could live years longer by sleeping 9 frozen hours daily

You'd increase your life span* by a third.

71 years on average.

Spread that out over a millennium .

That might be fun.

*Waking.

• Locked thread