Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is he wearing that DARE paraphernalia ironically or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Zidrooner posted:

People from all walks of life partying together and doing MDMA and LSD together sounds like it could do a lot of good. But not if the elites separate themselves from exposure to any ideology but their own by using bouncers. This action makes burning man look like less of a joke

If "by all walks of life" you mean from Facebook AND Google

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

i cant think of a worse punishment for myself than having to attend burning man every year

The Gathering is really just a lower class version of burningman.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you're telling me i could go there with my machineguns and just mow them all down and there'd be no police response because they're out in the desert and I'd be able to waste like, hundreds of people and maybe even get away in time? Asking for a friend

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
live the dream...

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Bedevere posted:

The Gathering is really just a lower class version of burningman.

Nah, the demoscene is way better than burningman.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
anyone else think stoners are kinda hot? not the stoners that would go to burning man, but the kind that would invite you to watch a movie at their house and smoke a joint while offering some home-made mac and cheese.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah

just not the skate rat grungy stoners

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Moridin920 posted:

is he wearing that DARE paraphernalia ironically or something

You haven't heard about that? Stoners have been unironically wearing DARE shirts for years now.

If anything, it's tacky because that was mainly a lat 90's early 00's thing.

Edit: my autocorrect changes ironically to unironically, I am unsure about what this says about me.

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

anyone else think stoners are kinda hot? not the stoners that would go to burning man, but the kind that would invite you to watch a movie at their house and smoke a joint while offering some home-made mac and cheese.

In a non-molest sort of way?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Tired Moritz posted:

I prefer my lovers like my coffee: lazy, slightly confused, struggling to prepare basic foods

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress the ROW posted:

I prefer my lovers like my coffee: lazy, slightly confused, struggling to prepare basic foods

ive got news for you pretty much every single professional cook and chef is on drugs

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Moridin920 posted:

ive got news for you pretty much every single professional cook and chef is on drugs
i honestly dunno how they do it even on drugs, standing on your feet preparing hundreds and hundreds of orders a day, 6 days of a week almost non-stop, for years and years on end.

must be superhuman or something.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
*jabs thumb into own chest* I'M better than burning man. *hands on hips, smirks into camera* And you'd better believe it!

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
if you wanna recreate the burning man experience remotely bring up a stream of one of the stages on your phone and get naked and high in an abandoned construction site. you'll get dirty, you'll poop in a portapotty it's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

You should stop eating at Perkins.

• Locked thread