Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.
"Safari responded, 'Really that’s f****d up you ain’t going to do that your wrong if you do.'"

So, if this turns out to be true, the second biggest crime in this whole debacle is the youth of today's stunning lack of punctutaion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Superior Bastard posted:

"Safari responded, 'Really that’s f****d up you ain’t going to do that your wrong if you do.'"

So, if this turns out to be true, the second biggest crime in this whole debacle is the youth of today's stunning lack of punctutaion.

thats hosed up

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
You're*

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Moridin920 posted:

im preeetty sure they could have just arrested him then searched the house without needing a warrant as it is incidental to the arrest and they gotta do a 'protective sweep' or whatever but he's rich and famous and whining on twitter and would tie up LA's court time/money so kiddie gloves.

imo black doesn't have a whole lot to do with it in this instance

A lot of times they'll get a warrant ahead of time, and it doesn't take as long as you would think. I'm sure they have leeway in an "emergency" and that can probably be stretched pretty far since the DA is almost never actually going to hold their feet to the fire over it. I'm sure they still avoid doing it that way most of the time because it's probably more paperwork unless you got a badge heavy cowboy

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

extra stout posted:

no war but the class war is relevant every second of our lives and then after we die

Agree.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
It's almost like you can't trust what people put on social media.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

ruddiger posted:

So now they're saying there were no guns found on Brown's premises.

Black man allegedly threatens white woman, SWAT team responds.

White teen physically caught raping a white woman behind a dumpster, is getting out of jail in a few days.

I love America.

murder seems worse than rape though idk

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Sounds like he was lost in the sauce, and not without the sauce, lost. #GucciManeIsFree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Chief McHeath posted:

Sounds like he was lost in the sauce, and not without the sauce, lost. #GucciManeIsFree

yeah but "not without" means the same as "with"

am I missing the joke here?

• Locked thread