Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Just played a couple hours with four friends. On Xbox One. Game is hella fun. Basically what I wish Star Wars Battlefront had been!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

First BF game I've played since 2142. Loving the Hell out of this. Running real well on Xbone too. Added my name to the list!

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Just picked this up from GameStop, on sale for $40.

You know I gotta say it’s whatever for what most people come to shootman games for but I really appreciate the long intro thing talking about the horrors of war and death and such.

At least pretending to give a poo poo about the gravity of death and war and poo poo is nice compared to Blops4 just being like here pick your superhero shoot man kill kill kill