Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

It's hard to believe that George Galloway is a real person, let alone a former MP. You could fill the entire thread with things he's said. He has a massive crush on Assad of all people

An actual thing George Galloway said posted:

I donít believe that the government of Iran is a dictatorship

I've got a friend who used to go to left wing rallies, he stopped after they became increasingly overrun with Tankies and the like. They're the Freepers of the left and ruin it for everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

On news sites like the Guardian, whenever they report something happening in a government in Asia or South America, you get at least one commenter saying it's part of the CIA/America's plot to prepare for an invasion. Because the US is just itching to start regime change again after how well that turned out, and possibly more racistly, they assume non-white people can't elect people who become corrupt and misuse power?