Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

There was a sovereign citizen who would fly his camera drone around the data center i work around and upload the videos to youtube with commentary saying things like "this is where they're starting the project to take all of your memories" or some insane poo poo. he also recorded it when a bunch of our security came out and confronted him.

i think it went something like this
"you can't loving fly a drone over a construction site or over private property"
"i've never heard of those laws, but it doesn't matter anyway, because i don't follow your laws. i'm a sovereign citizen."

he ended up getting arrested when his drone died and fell onto the property and then he trespassed to get it.

TwoStepBoog fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Aug 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread