Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
I don't know OP; it doesn't say on my Berth Certificate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

CJacobs posted:

The last GBS thread about sovcits turned into goons legitimately defending their insane view of a functional society so let's hope that happens again here because it was very funny & entertaining to read

am i being probated? mods????

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Farmland Park posted:

I used to think that tales of sovereign citizens were just exaggerations as according to goons anyone to the right of Sanders is a garbage human and deserves to be killed (For DnD replace "Sanders" with "Zizek"). But imagine my surprise when I looked into the whole sovereign citizen thing, and those guys are really loving retarded and crazy.

as a d&d poster, i take offense at being lumped into the same corner as far right bastard slavoj zizek (am i being offended, sir? AM I BEING OFFENDED?)

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

jBrereton posted:

That cop is a shithead and the feelings and concerns of the guy in the video are largely valid imo.

sovcits gotta sov

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

assuming they actually renounce citizenship (which is a more involved process that most of them think it is so they end up just declaring they are renouncing it at some local embassy bureaucrat and then going off into the sunset all smug) without having citizenship anywhere else they usually end up one of those people slipping through the cracks of the system, which is already probably lovely to begin with because they're in Thailand or whatever and they end up homeless or on drugs or both. Or worse.

Some random foreign country isn't gonna be rushing to give you welfare or permanent residency status or whatever and the US isn't going to do poo poo for you either at that point.

like i said it's rare that it actually happens though because typically the US embassy is doing everything they can to dissuade you and most of them think just declaring they are renouncing citizenship is enough anyway.

what if you actually go and enlist in the army of the dprk or iran or whatever

• Locked thread