Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
I dont know what a sovereign citizen is but the only important thing in my life is being a Star Citizen. Let me tell you about a man with a vision, a man with an unbeatable record in games development. The man I am talking about is Chris Roberts.
Through a combination of hard work and dedication he has produced a game that has saved PC gaming. A game with high fidelity graphics, ground breaking physics and an opportunity to create a new life.

Imagine being a space trader, star pilot or perhaps a dastardly pirate, all of these can be lived in Chris Roberts universe.

When I log on i am so immersed in the universe that I only realise a day has passed when sunlight peeks through my black out curtain.

Come join goonfleet and participate in giant space battles, the goon train has no brakes and we are a good bunch of guys. Head over to the games forum to sign up.

See you in the verse friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread