Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The libertarian thread in D&D is sometimes funny when actual lolbertarians come in

They banned jrod though, who was the funniest lolbertarian of all. Now someone has made a bot that simulates jrod and it's actually more coherent than your average true believer sovcit type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

my favourite sovcit video was the one where this guy is asked if he understands the charges and he keeps saying "I comprehend them but I do not stand under them" because 'understand' means 'stand under' which means you agree to be governed by (the law in question). iirc the judge ends up holding him in contempt. he went on youtube and used this video as proof of how much he owned the judge.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36499750

This stupid poo poo keeps popping up in my town. SovCits are buying ad space on billboards telling everybody that using a legal name is illegal. No description of what that means, or a website where you can find more or anything. When they first appeared, a quick googling lead to obvious retarded SovCit crap, but now thankfully it's just news articles going "nah these guys are loving dumb, ignore everything they say unless you really like going to jail".

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I am not subject to any of your laws! However, you are, so it is illegal for you to punch me in the face because reasons.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Mordja posted:

I think my favourite of the sovcit types are the seasteaders. :allears:

My favorites are the ones that spent a gently caress load of money to live in Galt's gulch and when it turned out it was a scam and they lost everything they still defended it and blamed it on the government.

• Locked thread