Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
All public sector employees and schools are closed. Still at work, no guarantees that I will be able to make it to my rural home. No one gives a gently caress about IT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fallows posted:

the power just went out here in tampa while in the middle of a ranked league of legends game

i didnt buy water either

Where you at? we still have power here

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Moridin920 posted:

uh it's obv the chemtrails lol haven't you heard of HAARP

How could we not, the way you keep HAARPing on about it

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

annnnd it's officially a hurricane.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Farking Bastage posted:

All public sector employees and schools are closed. Still at work, no guarantees that I will be able to make it to my rural home. No one gives a gently caress about IT.

Farking Bastage posted:

annnnd it's officially a hurricane.

RIP in Peace this guy.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Germstore posted:

RIP in Peace this guy.

:rip:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
yeah rip

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
lol tornadoes confirmed in pinellas park, pinellas is basically entirely under water at this point

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Dear God, please destroy Florida and all who live in it.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Well maybe leave parts of Tallahassee and Miami, but yeah destroy the rest of it.

e: I live at Friday 2:00 AM on this map, got all my storm prep done and now just enjoying the internet until it inevitably goes away in a few hours along with electricity, running water, AC, and food that doesn't come out of a can.

PDP-1 fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Sep 1, 2016

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Saint George Island

http://www.tripsmarter.com/panama-city-beach/video/live-cams/live-beach-cam-st-george-island

Cedar Key

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/YASbYUZFccF

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Farking Bastage posted:

Yo what up staying two hours late because of a defect buddy

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
DISCTRICT AGENCY SHUT DOWN TOMORROW FRIDAY DUE TO HURICANES N poo poo :woop:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Motherfuckin' 6 day weekend :laffo:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
living in a landlocked hellhole don't look so bad right now

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Things that happened in Florida today:
1) Scientists confirmed that local wild mosquito population is propagating the Zika virus
2) A spaceship blew up
3) A hurricane

I mean that sounds bad but a coupla weeks ago some dude literally cut off and ate another person's face and before that a nutbag shot like 50 people in a dance club and before that an alligator ate a kid at Disneyland so by that very Florida standard today is a pretty OK day.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
live in north central florida too, i slept t hrough the rain atm, its quiet now but its probably gonna hit hard tonight

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Germstore posted:

living in a landlocked hellhole don't look so bad right now

What, you never wanted to get blown by Hermoine?

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

IIRC this was like the exact projection for katrina which was supposed to be weak as gently caress then one storm blew it into NOLA and another midwest phenomenon kept it in place

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hermiones blowing winds tenderly caressing my balls all night tonight

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

the ideal situation is it destroys both the FSU and Florida stadiums

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
oh gently caress man things are getting real here, raining like a goddamn ocean outsiude, huge winds and the power keeps flickering GBS please pray for me i dont wanna die

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress poo poo rear end balls

my chickens are running around like theyre having a fuckin field day at the water park and im trying to secure poo poo its raining sideways gently caress

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's pitch black there's no power my phones @ 36% glD I charged a backup... The winds getting nuts and it's raining sideways Lol shits going South fast for ol' abs but rest assured I'll be shitposting about it real-time till I die

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress you God and Obama Florida lasted this long despite your attempts to destroy us we'll make it through this too hating you both even more

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

oh gently caress man things are getting real here, raining like a goddamn ocean outsiude, huge winds and the power keeps flickering GBS please pray for me i dont wanna die

Death comes to us all. It's no big deal.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

I'm the bastard who cheers on the storm since I haven't had one scare me since 1985 when Elania then Kate hit Panama City.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
OK probably good to ride out the night doesn't appear to be any major leaks in the home and poo poo is t appropriately reinforced now to just mutter slurs to various rain gods until this passes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

OK probably good to ride out the night doesn't appear to be any major leaks in the home and poo poo is t appropriately reinforced now to just mutter slurs to various rain gods until this passes

try swearing to Chaac

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Ayyyyy two offices here and the office with the lawyers is closed, but my office is still open tomorrow. Fuckkkkkk you company that I work for. Apparently I'm expendable.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

blood for the blood god

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
op get a keg and throw a party

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
The Lord has finally decided to take Florida from us.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Watch this if you want to see broken off railings pretend they are boats

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I went to buy some vodka tonight and the sign said "all ABC stores will be closing friday at 6pm due to inclement weather foreceast"

drat I wasn't taking this storm seriously but I guess I underestimated it since emergency supplies aren't going to be available

I live in North Carolina and there's supposed to be tropical storm conditions Friday night and Saturday morning

I haven't bought any supplies except an extra bottle of vodka

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Stay fresh hurricane post

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hurricanes sure are crazy

Once every 100 years Texas will get one and the entire state remembers Galveston and goes :wth: and panics

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

I chair got knocked over on my balcony. No need for prayers. Come hell or high water, I shall rebuild!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

don't forget to put a masking tape X on the windows

• Locked thread