Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
They closed all the schools for the rest of the week here. Everyone else still loving has to work. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Everything resembling a school within 100 miles of Tallahassee has been closed. Haven't heard anything about state offices yet.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

All public sector employees and schools are closed. Still at work, no guarantees that I will be able to make it to my rural home. No one gives a gently caress about IT.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

annnnd it's officially a hurricane.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Saint George Island

http://www.tripsmarter.com/panama-city-beach/video/live-cams/live-beach-cam-st-george-island

Cedar Key

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/YASbYUZFccF

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

I'm the bastard who cheers on the storm since I haven't had one scare me since 1985 when Elania then Kate hit Panama City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Pretty much the entire city of Tallahassee and the surrounding areas have no power. loving trees everywhere.

• Locked thread