Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite/Favourite subtitle?
This poll is closed.
Revelations 11 12.50%
Resurrection 5 5.68%
Retribution 6 6.82%
All-Stars 66 75.00%
Total: 88 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

On Monday, it's going to be my birthday, plus SMTIVA is gonna be real good once it hits :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

That would have been my second guess, but imo those light blue icon things are hard to discern from the sa page's background (or at least, they are for me, tho my eyes aren't very good and also I use that SA feature that makes all posts you've read show up in blue so that's not helping)
It'd be great if SA had a built-in dark theme one of these days.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Lizard Wizard posted:

Anyone got any tips for Dragon's Doggo? I'm playing a strider, if that matters.
Strength in numbers Arisen.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Edmond Dantes posted:

it's still not a PC with DirectX distrib problems and other bullshit
Those type of issues back then made me realize the importance of having the runtime installers ready to go when (re)installing Windows, DirectX runtimes were the worst before the June 2010 build came along :negative:

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

Metal Wolf Chaos
A game so American it was never localized to America:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

oddium posted:

there's only one article of clothing you need between the dr1 and 2

Servbot helm for a DLC armor in the next monster hunter:black101: