Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite/Favourite subtitle?
This poll is closed.
Revelations 11 12.50%
Resurrection 5 5.68%
Retribution 6 6.82%
All-Stars 66 75.00%
Total: 88 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

In Training posted:

Kicking off September with a big cup of coffee and nuclear throne. I'm still trying to decide who I want to try and loop the game with. I've been gravitating towards steroids because he will the be the easiest to maintain ammo levels with just a mutation or two, so I can expect a lot of variety in my runs.

the dead body lootin mutant shootin venuz youthin rootin tootin luger totin ruger loadin bullet throwin way too long grenade holdin triangle

but steroids is my second favorite yeah. melting has the objectively best throne butt/ultra mutation but i'm still partial to yv's ultra a + his ultra bonus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

do you have horror yet ?? his beam destroys enemy bullets + his passive is really good + his ultra Anomaly will help you get through a loop

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm telling you for real again it's all about trigger fingers + long arms + shovel, especially on yung venuz. infinite ammo, near instant reload, hits multiple enemies, one/two shots most things

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

once you get endgame level the Real Deal is trigger fingers + super plasma cannon + laser brain if you're lucky. feels so good

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

there was a weekly a while back that started as fish with super plasma cannon. spc normally takes 25 ammo to shoot and the non-back muscle energy ammo cap is 55. but fish's ultra Gun Warrant gives you infinite ammo for the first seven (?) seconds after entering a level :pray:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

they said psvr support was possible for no man's sky which would be cool. probably won't happen though

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

psvr will be cool to put on a shelf next to a gameboy micro + rob + steel battalion controller

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it's called tate

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

You'd think they'd have a widescreen pan or something.

i'm panning your posts, in a critical sense

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

lurdiak plays map games with fog of war off

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

http://i.imgur.com/B65elBx.mp4

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

a strider's strength comes through proper utilization of the stride. too early, and you won't be close enough, stride too late, and you leave yourself open. you really have to find your own rhythm

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i always play on the hardest difficulty, and also iron man

e: except fire emblem where i do classic but on normal or something

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

don't be crude and rude

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

precision posted:

Speaking of goon game development, what's that goon early access game that's like a comical point and click adventure set in Cthulhu Universe?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

precision posted:

I've never played Team Fortress 2, is it any good

e: how come nobody ever talks about Team Fortress 1

not anymore

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i also have over 2000 in tf2 but most of that was back when it was good and atlantis and mu were around

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

my 3ds games are pokemon, pokemon, phoenix wright, phoenix wright + professor layton, fe13, animal crossing which is why i bought it, like three free to play pokemon games, and puzzle and dragon which i'm not too fond of. overall pretty good i think

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i also still have to get pokemon, phoenix wright, and fire emblem um. birthright i think ??

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

speaking of tetris i hooked up my ps3 last night for some reason and started playing Trash Panic instead of whatever it was i meant to do. that game is so good

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

harmony of dissonance is a good name

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i can't get into overwatch at all, but i'll always have Good TF2 memories so it's okay

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Broseph Brostar posted:

Reminds me of when I tried to find used Wireless Wavebirds. Nobody sells them with the receiver except scammers and a new one still in package is a few hundred dollars :pwn:

you think that's bad, try looking for wired wavebirds

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

PBS Newshour posted:

What is the best video game about friendship?

I been thinking about this for 10 minutes and can't think of anything better than persona but I know I'm missing something obvious.

chulip

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

"physical media rules..." - queen oddium on her throne of carts and discs in cases so they don't get scratched

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

When I was younger I kept like 40 PS1/2 discs in a giant pile out of their cases beside my TV and now none of them work because they're too scratched (I did the same thing with Gamecube discs but they all still work somehow)

It's the one thing I would warn myself about if I could travel back in time

one of the seven sins of gaming...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Quest For Glory II posted:

nintendo DMCA'd No Mario's Sky so they made this

https://asmb.itch.io/dmcas-sky

more like Brian Sniffit

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Guy Mann posted:

Let's be honest, 9 times out of 10 "remaster" really means "make people buy a game again because console backwards compatibility isn't a thing anymore" with a side of "keep the price on Steam from going down by delisting the original game and only selling the new remaster".

Like how Gearbox took Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition off of Steam and then announced a new remaster that costs twice as much DN3D: Atomic Edition did and doesn't even come with any of the expansions while Atomic Edition had all of them.

they're gonna pay for shooting up my price

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

thanks for the wikipedia table of what consoles are* or aren't* backwards compatible everyone

*situational

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

hey what is there to get for vita tv besides persona by the way

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

call me when they make more courses for arino to play

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

codenameFANGIO posted:

Guys, I have been playing Viewtiful Joe again and I am going to beat it this time. It is a very good game.

I thought I was doing extremely well and then I lost to the shark boss like eleven times in a row. :(

Stylish Alastor, the Midnight Thunderboy is the best name

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i never did the two controller setup for e1r but it seems like it would be fun. i also never got more than probably three courses in but the first three are great anyway

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

ar pikmin game

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

For some reason I keep doing stupid stuff and dying at the flaming catapult bit at the start of the castle. :negative:

catapults are most effective at range, try getting closer

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

On the vita Project Diva games you can get an AR Hatsune Miku to dance in the real world

yawn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

overcooked was well done

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

no man's sky man said psvr was a possibility which would make it actually interesting

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the people who got to play it for free loved it. tell R&D to proceed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i was really down for 100ft robot golf until i watched the giant bomb preview and it didn't look very good

• Locked thread