Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Kermit
t

Manifisto posted:

hi! we do avs and we do sigs. in my experience we do better with even the tiniest bit of guidance (cute? animated? dark? colorful? animals? weird?) than coming up with stuff out of the blue.

we haven't started on winter sigs as far as I know, but they're probably not far away. maybe we can do something with fall transitioning into winter? I'll give it some thought, maybe my fellow yobbers will too.

sure! I didn't plan that far ahead, hogge wild just said scope this thread out. Probably should have read the OP in hindsight, but i meant well

I mean the "Kermit" part is obvious, lemme think about this for a day or so

I really like Matoi Ryuko's avs and sig, they were very nice to me the first time i started posting in BYOB and holy jesus why are all the gifs suddenly tilting to the right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Chill la Chill posted:

can someone make me a nice (anime) sig if possible? My summer sigs are gone because the sig rotator stopped working and I don't know if I can ever find the images again :smith:

I still have all the sigs I drew.

Literally Kermit
t
no seriously is it supposed to do that everything i know is now wrong

Matoi Ryuko

Literally Kermit posted:

I really like Matoi Ryuko's avs and sig, they were very nice to me the first time i started posting in BYOB and holy jesus why are all the gifs suddenly tilting to the right

Aw. Yes everything slowly rotates here, it was our 4/20 gift from ZDR.

Manifisto

Literally Kermit posted:

no seriously is it supposed to do that everything i know is now wrong

yeah I don't know what you're talking about :twisted:

• Locked thread