Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovable Luciferian
Jul 10, 2007

Flashing my onyx masonic ring at 5 cent wing n trivia night at Dinglers Sports Bar - Ozma

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Also overclocked, which apparently hosed everything up

This is the first I've heard of that. What kind of issues is it causing? Or even better if you have an article on it I could read. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovable Luciferian
Jul 10, 2007

Flashing my onyx masonic ring at 5 cent wing n trivia night at Dinglers Sports Bar - Ozma

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

not the overclocking specifically but there are bugs in the WD blue SSD's custom (WD's) firmware that I can't pull out at the moment, potato salad can probably illuminate you on this

Sounds interesting. I'll just google, look at anandtech, and tweaktown etc.

Lovable Luciferian
Jul 10, 2007

What is the current drive of choice for NVMe on a budget?