Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

I have an ancient OCZ Agility 3 60GB that's still chugging along in my home machine, which I'm pretty sure has long outlived its warranty. Maxed out its space within a month that of purchase back in 2011 and I've been too lazy/poor to upgrade it and transfer things over.

How big an improvement would I see in picking up a 1tb 850 Evo? I don't want to go any less than 1tb of space, but I'm not sure if I should wait longer for *fresh new product* that would be better for me or not. My board is from 2011 so no fancy m2/nvme slots. 2500k & Asus P8Z68-V PRO/Gen3, if it matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU