Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Are there any 2TB performance NVMe drives on the horizon or is the EVO 970 the only game in town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I hope that Samsung didn’t mess up the 970 Evo Plus 2TB that’s slated to come out in April. The HP EX950 in the 2TB flavor has some :psyduck: performance.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
DO NOT BUY OCZ

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

redeyes posted:

Hilariously OCZ is now owned by Toshiba and if you can get over the branding, the SSDs are great quality now.

i was making fun of the ssd thread title for something like 4 or 5 years

Installing the HP EX920 yesterday was probably the most “i live in the future now” experienced ive had while handling something. It takes me longer to try to find where my phone is on the desk than it does to be back at the lock screen for windows 10 during a restart.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
cool, my intel 535 just straight up died

it was working yesterday and now it doesn't show up in the bios at all (across multiple computers)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I moved the Intel 535 between computers again and tried different power cables and SATA cables with no luck. I take it that I'm completely hosed on this and the drive is dead?