Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand

Burning_Monk posted:

The one thing that really stood out was his hatred of DC executives and the shafting he got with TV Deathstroke. The guy knew his stuff about comic Deathstroke and he explained how he really tried to bring that level of ambigious reserve to his character but the CW writers kept loving up his dialog. He mentioned how Moira's death was the point he felt the character was gone. "So, I'm a lady killer now" he said several times about the episode.
Someone's been feeding this guy some...selective...ideas about comic book Deathstroke. Killing Moira wouldn't even be a blip on the rader for notorious DC Comics fuckdouche Slade Wilson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Like the Arrow writers are the least bit shy about shanking their own characters.

Just...not the right ones...

:negative:

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

I don't doubt that they've always planned for Laurel to come back at some point down the line, it's just that the execution (:buddy:) of the death itself was sloppy and fridgey and just...really off-putting? And even then it was hardly the worst the show has done, but the capstone of the fact that Arrow had done nothing but write annoying plots for a long time at that point. It had becaome that show where everything was annoying.

omg chael crash posted:

How do I watch last season now since it's gone off Hulu? All I need to do is watch the last two episodes
Do you, though? Do you really need to? :v:

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Barry Allen: Literal Sexist Babykiller

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Why are the aliens Jewish

Okay a lot of this was off-the-scales dumb but much of the hallucination stuff was genuinely heartwarming and well-written.

• Locked thread