Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I hope they kill Felicity in the musical episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
So new DA guy is Prometheus, right?

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Veg posted:

What do we all think the writers will do for season six flashbacks?

Follow around Huntress.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Prometheus is Walter.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

The Lord Bude posted:

So is it time to change the thread title now that this show is good again?

Don't jinx it.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Hollismason posted:

UGH they need to just collapse the Multi-Verse so she can be in every show :(

If they introduce Superboy then maybe...

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Prometheus is Oliver from a different earth.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Prometheus turns out to actually be Michael Dorn.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

The Lord Bude posted:

Am I the only one who yelled angrily at the screen when Felicity inserted a random flash drive from a random possibly crazy person into her computer without taking any precautions? She really ought to know better and I was sure it was going to backfire.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that was going to happen. Who knows, it still might?

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Hey, his mission was to save Star City, not Hub City.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Prometheus is Earth-2 Oliver Queen, who didn't die on the Queen's Gambit, but instead basically took on the Sara role and joined the League of Assassins. As for how he got to Earth-1? Speedforce.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
They should have focused the episode on Dinah's apartment search.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

bentacos posted:

So new DA guy is Prometheus, right?

Well poo poo. I guessed this when I didn't know that Adrian Chase was Vigilante in the comics.

So after looking at the wiki page for Vigilante I'm going to guess show Vigilante is Dorian Chase.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Maybe Talia is Vigilante?

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I was actually thinking he was going to pull an "Arrest the Green Arrow, I am the Green Arrow." at the end of his press conference.

Maybe he will go to jail at the end of the season and next season he has to escape.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

She's disappeared so thoroughly it feels like there was a deleted scene having her leave/get killed for how little anyone cares about her. Nobody even mentions her any more.

With Roy gone they needed to cut someones scenes.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I was kind of expecting they'd give her a little more focus in the upcoming episodes but that's probably not gonna happen now.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Iris won't be there for much longer.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I would guess that a decent chunk of season 6 will be Canary vs. Siren.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
My question is what will they come up with to keep putting Amell in silly wigs?

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

Is this banter or is it real?

It's real. Notice they specifically say Dick Grayson with no codename though. Guessing he doesn't start the show as Nightwing.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Vigilante was brought in to be a misdirect for people that knew that Adrian Chase is one of the Vigilantes from the comics.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
The only way they write out Thea is if she goes to live with Roy happily ever after.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
They should just lock Felicity in Slades cell when they take him out.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah the Prometheus musical cue is great.

I know it's dumb but I hope they find some way to keep Josh Segarra around. Like it turns out Vigilante is his twin brother.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

Oh my god this is what it's gonna be, that's why they seemed like rivals.

Also in the comics Adrian Chase is one of the Vigilantes, and he has brother(though not a twin) name Dorian Chase who becomes Vigilante. That's what I base my assumption off of.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
So now that all four are done I'm going to rate this year of DCCW shows:

1. Legends of Tomorrow
2. Arrow
3. Supergirl

4. The Flash

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
This season was nothing like season 4. You could say its the reverse.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Apparently Wonder Woman is not lovely and unless they're idiots(they are.) DC will use that as the template for their movies going forward except for Justice League which is probably going to be a trainwreck between Snyder and Whedon helming it.

I'm at least intrigued by the idea that Aqua Man is going to apparently be a mix of Raiders of the Lost Ark and Romancing the Stone in tone.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Bamford is directing the premiere? gently caress yeah.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
If they didn't die on screen they aren't actually dead. TV 101.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Hey let's get mad about something that somebody said in the thread without backing it up with a source!

Seriously I get so upset about TV threads where somebody posts something saying they saw something in an article but they don't post a link to said article.

It's not loving hard.

• Locked thread