Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Previously on Arrow...

Actually no, let's put some effort in this time.

My name is Oliver Queen, I was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the North China Sea. I returned home to Star City, bent on righting the wrongs done by my family and fighting injustice.

As the Green Arrow, I protect my city with the help of former soldier John Diggle,

computer-science expert Felicity Smoak,

my vigilante-trained sister Thea Queen,

former police captain Quentin Lance,

and brilliant inventor Curtis Holt.

But sinister players with a connection to my past will push the team to our breaking points, threatening everything I've worked for and my legacy as the Green Arrow. I'll have to become someone else. I'll have to become something else. I'll have to become mayor!

Wait, John Barrowman, how did you get in this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Kaizoku posted:

Is this where we share our favorite parts of Arrow? Here's mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1KpEr11otU

I know right, I love that anticipation, what will happen next week? Please hurry up the 6 days and 23 hours until I can watch one more episode!

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Surely there's not action figures based on female characters.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Yeah that was a great episode, gently caress secrets, ragman had his little mood, now he's back, this is what happens when you don't keep secrets.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

I love how he's all like "rag man, cover me"

then rag man is all like wibbly octopus poo poo. loving amazing.

if anyone is watching this show can you please do a gif of that wibbly octopus moment!

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

R-Type posted:

That makes sense. She has an affinity for superheros, whoring it up with a villian is the kind of twist the showrunners would hack

R-Type posted:

What's the odds on him putting arrows in her quiver before midseason?

You've never actually met a woman, have you.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Tarquinn posted:

Next you are gonna tell us that boxing glove arrows are dumb too. :colbert:

Nah they are awesome. But what is real not dumb is shooting an arrow down the barrel of a gun. gently caress yeah!

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

The Lord Bude posted:

So is it time to change the thread title now that this show is good again?

What do you mean? It's always been good.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Oroborus posted:

What if it was subtle? like

Arrow Season 5 - Not just watching to understand the crossover event anymore

Nah, they changed last seasons title ever so slightly, then it got poo poo.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Curtis isn't insufferable though.

Not like all these women!

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Hollismason posted:

I like the episodes where they have him addressing actual problems as the Mayor and then there's something else he has to address as Green Arrow. So I'll be disappointed if he isn't mayor anymore because I think it's the most interesting part of the show right now.

Just as long as they don't have to address gun control again.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

X-O posted:

This show is good right now, let's not infect it with Flash bullshit.

Haha what.

Flash is apparently the bad one at the moment. shrug

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

bentacos posted:

Maybe he will go to jail at the end of the season and next season he has to escape.

I will accept this if he is helped by Captain Cold and Heatwave.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

They're both fighting hard for forth place behind Supergirl and Legends.

nah mate they all good

well, ignoring the lovely gun control ep of arrow

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Phylodox posted:

But, guys, it was a very special episode of Arrow!
well yeah

every other episode is good

this one is special by deviating from that and being poo poo

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Hey, let's do a fun light hearted Flash musical episode!

Yeah good idea, and what do we follow it with the next night on Arrow?

:gonk:

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

For serious, I'm glad I'm wasted.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

I just don't know anymore

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

whoever makes the next thread better include felicity failing a tthe salmon ladder gif in it

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

ApeHawk posted:

Can we change the thread title to something like "watching because this show finally got better"?

Because this season has been knocking it out of the park since episode 1. God, it's refreshing having a good villain again, and now all three of them are gonna be in the same season finale!

nah, this show and all other cwdc shows have been good since the start, i title these threads ironicly

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

It's BSam, he meant the whole thing.

:love:

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Bruceski posted:

All the CW superhero stuff starts next week, right?

I'm kinda in a bad place at the moment, so I release the Arrow thread to whoever wants to make the new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Carlosologist posted:

is anybody going to make a thread for Season 6? I'll put something together if no else wants to

Go for it!

• Locked thread