Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That OP though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Less Felicity overall wouldn't be so terrible. I like her but they really overdid it last year.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this? posted:

I was just annoyed with how the Palmertech subplot somehow ended with her being fired from owning the company. Like, okay, they can make it so she isn't CEO but they can't take away the fact she owns the majority of the stock.

None of the writers on Arrow (or any CW series) know a single thing about how anything in the real world works. This includes business, physics, police procedure and interpersonal relationships.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Elentor posted:

Bring back Sara Lance.

She has her own show now.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hollismason posted:

Also, he looks like a more handsome Elon Musk to the point that whenever I see Elon Musk I think was John Barrowman in some sort of accident.

Holy poo poo.

:psyduck:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

omg chael crash posted:

Jessie Gaff(Supergirl stunt person) as been killing it on ANW. It's fun to watch and shes great at it

God drat it, I read that quickly and thought you said she had BEEN KILLED on ANW.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That's also the best scene in the pilot.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sir Potato posted:

Dolph Lundgren, Cutty, Stardust, Murder Ollie, Bratva. I hope beyond hope that this season lives up to the hype I have for it right now.

Chokes McGee posted:

How many times are we going to have to do this before we learn :eng99:

Arrow must break you.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So I guess they're dropping a new Super Hero Fight Club video today that welcomes Supergirl to the CW.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

howe_sam posted:

Which probably explains that picture of all their feet that made the rounds a while back.

Most certainly. Amell's posted a few pics of them in costume together, they probably did a shitload of promotional stuff.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Has Dig met Firestorm yet?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People are saying there will be additional videos.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
See it's not a statue, it's a cocoon and Laurel is gonna bust out of it in the mid season finale.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Also Felicity left her apartment door open when she came home and it annoyed the poo poo out of me.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bobkatt013 posted:

In Avengers vs JLA they mentioned that the DC earth was slightly bigger than the normal marvel earth due to all these extra cities

And countries. DC has like 17 fictional countries as well as all the cities. Marvel only has a few fakes places.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It'll remain until a out of their mind feminist loses their poo poo over it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Veg posted:

Great episode again. I got swerved.

For those not in the know, the villain this week was played by Cody Rhodes. Stephen Amell had a match with him at last years Summerslam :)

ApeHawk posted:

He is also Amell's real life friend. Glad they were able to get him into a season of his show.

Aphrodite posted:

And his WWE character was called Stardust.

And he was fun! I hope they bring him back later.

Another good episode! What Earth are we on because I didn't think that was possible.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We already saw a sketch of Vigilante's mask in the premier. I'm not really feeling this guy playing Chase though. Might make it easier when he pops himself down the line.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Veg posted:

What do we all think the writers will do for season six flashbacks?

Ollie will think back to that time when he was the star of the show and not Felicity and her bullshit.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe she'll pull a Jason Todd and punch her way out of her coffin.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

R-Type posted:

I thought they already had one chilling in superjail?

You can never have too many Katie Cassiday's. She's gonna form her own team composed of a dozen versions of herself.

Bad Moon posted:

*Furiously sends in write in ballot for Felicity*

Imagine if they did a "vote for who dies" thing with Arrow. More people would write in Felicity than would vote in the next presidential election.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OB_Juan posted:

Prometheus sounds like Worf, but is probably the DA.

Maybe he had something going on with one of the Lance sisters before the island, and that's his dark secret/makes that conversation relevant.

The DA is Adrian Chase who is Vigilante. They wouldn't give him that name if he wasn't going to become that hero.

Prometheus is going to be someone we've seen. He killed Church because he knows who Ollie is and doesn't want that info leaking out.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This is SA, all goons think women are whores.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh poo poo, I missed that Talia was going to be played by Lexa Doig.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nooneofconsequence posted:

Why don't they send Ragman after the toughest opponents

I'm eager to see them introduce his nemesis, Bic-Lighter Man.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's Laurel.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WhyteRyce posted:

Prometheus is some dude that had his girl stolen by Oliver at some Friday night party back in the day

No, that's already Vigilante's origin.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nine-gear crow posted:

I'm 100% down with Justin Hartley showing up on Arrow as a villain or something, and I'm kind of surprised it hasn't actually happened yet. Though that probably won't happen any time soon as he's one of the leads on This Is Us over on NBC right now.

Hartley was kind of lovely about not getting a shot at Arrow and talked a bit of poo poo about Amell and the show so I doubt he'd have ever gotten a call.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh. Well then. I guess that explains that :ohdear:

I didn't even know about that. Well, that sure sucks.

Well jokes on him, he's got that NBC money now.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bad Moon posted:

Lol Lance and Thea's simultaneous disgusted groan about Oliver and the reporter

Ollie is totally gonna bang that chick.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
While I dont recall exactly how many people from the list, Ollie did drop a lot of bodies in season one.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dig was awesome until they brought I'm his supposed to be dead brother.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The comic-book-show viewing world is losing their poo poo over Savitar and I have yet to see even a peep about how fantastic Vigilante was. Like, holy poo poo, I never expected him to ever make it to television and I am not disappointed. The costume is A+, perfectly comic accurate but has enough "tactical realism" to work on Arrow.

Too bad I know where his story is going.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Laurel is coming back in the crossover, Kara's gonna zip around the world superfast and reverse time and poo poo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

Oh my gods I love this image and would like to watch it instead of Legends. Just Eobard carting his evil buddies around like Bill and Ted.

Timeless already beat LoT to major Bill & Ted references but I'd be okay if they went and grabbed every bad guy from every episode of Arrow and Flash and the assembled heroes had to deal with all of them at once.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dead Snoopy posted:

It really feels like we're just marking time until the B-team is killed, which is a shame because I'll miss Rag Man and Wild Dog

I'm hoping against hope that they pull through the season and become the Outsiders/7 Soldiers/SOMETHING.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Where have they said season five would be the last? Ratings are still good enough to continue I thought?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hollismason posted:

They've always said they had the 5 year plan.

So did Supernatural.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this! posted:

So they might be pulling a bait and switch with the Vigilante thing because this week's episode had a separate credit for "voice of Vigilante."

I doubt it, unless they're doing the dumb brother of Chase thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Medullah posted:

Yeti he gets his rear end kicked by Vigilante. :D

He was worried about Curtis!

• Locked thread