Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hughlander
May 11, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

Have they said what they're going to do next season when they can't do flashbacks any more?

Flashbacks from 10 years ago of what Felicity was doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Spacebump posted:

I've never understood hate watching shows. You would think people could find better uses of their time than watching something they don't like.

Also, Bee episode was the best of last season.

Hate watching is the price of admission for enjoying these threads.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Kilson posted:

It sort of looked to me like the Diggle stuff was a flashback for some reason. Not sure why I thought that.

But it can't be since evil general talked about genesis day and magic.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

I think he turned a bomb into water once.

Although I feel like I've never once seen or read a Firestorm story that didn't effectively treat him like the Human Torch instead of some dude who does crazy science poo poo I don't truly understand and clearly the writers don't either.

But like, even the Human Torch would resolve most of their small, mid episode issues. Which is why they always have to separate Jax and Stein and come up with an excuse to turn Ray's suit off. Otherwise there'd never be a reason for Mick and Sara to punch people.

Mick doesn't need a reason to punch people. If he's not punching enough bad guys he'll just start punching Ray because Mick's not drunk enough for 3pm.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

I really hope that someone thinks to just swim 100 yds off shore until the explosions go off.

• Locked thread