Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
I thought it was really weird when Cutty walked in and the cop guy was like "Kill him" and he was just like "no" and they didn't shoot him. At first I thought he had mind control powers or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I said suit up the exact moment that Curtis did.

Also I'm pretty much 90 percent sure that the second guy from the left in this picture:

Is gonna be a problem for present day Ollie, he's probably Prometheus. Guaranteed.

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Oct 20, 2016

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Cutty was so great in that scene at the end with Wyld Dywg, he's just so happy at the prospect of torturing him.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Martout posted:

It almost feels weird but I'm not hating this season so far...

I expected to watch two episodes and then quit due to the immense stupidity that was rampant last season but so far it's kinda back to basics and good! Felicity being more about quippy awkward verbal diarrhea than shoutcrying reminds me why she was one of my favorite characters of the first few seasons. Squeezing dumb drama out of a fun character is always a bad move.

While it is a very good season so far, Felicity still sucks and has cry talked like at least once every episode except the first.

DarklyDreaming posted:

It really helps that they scaled everything back and made the lead villain an ordinary if enjoyably charismatic crimeboss. No more saving the world, just lowering the crime rate in Star City and building a legacy of crimefighting. And looking good while doing it

It's pretty great, but I'm still expecting Cutty Church to find some interdimensinal bomb and then try to blow up not just Star City, but ALL OF TIME AND SPACE! Ollie and the gang will succeed in stopping him but not without localizing damage to just the universe where Earth 2 is, oops.

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Oct 27, 2016

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I automatically don't trust Target man or whatever he said his name was because of daredevil.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

My favorite part about the latest ep was how they flirted with the idea of Ollicity again. :suicide:

oh yeah still think Vincent is Prometheus. or was it Victor? The Bratva guy who tried to off him.

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Nov 8, 2016

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

yo Dolph is still a monster.

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Nov 13, 2016

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I like how the alien language on the tablet was an orange version of the matrix.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Scyantific posted:

What if it's because of Sara telling Dharrrhkhkhk about his future?

I would love if this is it and we get reformed Darhk

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Cap'n Lance continues to get me right in the feels every episode he's in.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I was really hoping that he would just tell everyone he's Green Arrow, I mean every villain already knows who he is and all his family and friends are already risking their lives as vigilantes except Susan I guess but he can protect her right?

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

BSam posted:

Haha what.

Flash is apparently the bad one at the moment. shrug

They're both fighting hard for forth place behind Supergirl and Legends.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I hope that since Adrian Chase isn't his real name that Vigilante is actually the real Adrian Chase. But Vigilante is totally Bratva Captain number 3 on Ollie's team in the flashbacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

bentacos posted:

Yeah the Prometheus musical cue is great.

I know it's dumb but I hope they find some way to keep Josh Segarra around. Like it turns out Vigilante is his twin brother.

Oh my god this is what it's gonna be, that's why they seemed like rivals.

• Locked thread