Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Jose posted:

good to konw since its 3 weeks away i can ask them and i'd rather not waste the money then

They won't. Even as a solo skydiver you can't wear one until you've had 200 jumps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

she wanted to gently caress you and you messed it up good going

I never said she didn't gently caress me. We call it pegging around here though:negative:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I want to nth about having to step onto that drat little platform with a good portion of creation in your view 100000 feet down. I had to be coaxed by my jump master. It's funny. I was fine for a good portion of the trip up. Then the plane hit a little current and we were in I guess free fall for a second. You know. It happens if you come off a hill a little fast in your car. You get that feeling in your midsection. That's when it hit me. I'm about to jump out if this friggin' plane. It came to a head looking out at that little platform. Nothing serious. No panic. Just :drat: and then :sbahj: as we were both falling. Quite the rush. You'll love it :)

Try to live post as you're falling. Also:

Volume posted:

Just lol of you aren't ready to leap off a plane to your death.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It was p cool being strapped to the front of some guy hanging out of the plane while he stood in the doorway. Then when I got to control the parachute I went into a spiral dive and almost hit my dad who was below. Then we came to a graceful landing on our butt. Skydiving is cool but you can also experience the same sensation by laying on a boxfan

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Volume posted:

Just lol of you aren't ready to leap off a plane to your death.

if i die i don't care i'll be dead i just hope it doesn't hurt

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

if i die i don't care i'll be dead i just hope it doesn't hurt

My nigga

You ready.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Volume posted:

My nigga

You ready.

arfe you the goon who tried to circular saw your own throat because i vaguely remember thatn and idk if you're the person to take advice from

otoh i'll be dead so idc

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

arfe you the goon who tried to circular saw your own throat because i vaguely remember thatn and idk if you're the person to take advice from

otoh i'll be dead so idc

If you can't take advice from someone who survived a beheading who can you trust?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I've never jumped. I did scuba in the islands and found it to be very similar in rush. Like I shouldn't be down here, I could die, I hope my rented equipment is good, man I paid too much to be this scared, gently caress I can't breath don't panic, ohhhhh this poo poo is cool! gently caress it's over.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
have ppl ever had sexual intercourse during a jump? im sure of it

*yanks parachute strap right before the nutt* :feelsgood:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mariana Horchata posted:

have ppl ever had sexual intercourse during a jump? im sure of it

*yanks parachute strap right before the nutt* :feelsgood:

There's probably video on the internets of it. Check red tube.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

otoh i'll be dead so idc

You'll be fine man. One thing though: when that chute deploys it's jarring as hell, I've never gotten used to it. You also don't float gently to the ground, you're still going really fast. Try to slide in. They'll tell you all this stuff while you sign all the paperwork that says they're not responsible for your splattery death in any case. Good luck tho, it's really fun

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I've seen an article where a dude lived after a non-deploy, I think.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I went once for a friends birthday. We jumped at 15,000 feet. It was terrifying and awesome. I'm glad I did it, but I don't think I would do it again.

Also, this freaks me out every time I see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p6hqMnsLFY

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Also, this freaks me out every time I see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p6hqMnsLFY
:stare: holy poo poo

you seen this one tho? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce_sAXKk4QA

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbIivGvflkk

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9TShlMkQnc&t=62s

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

opening sequence for the next Bond movie

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Varg posted:

:stare: holy poo poo

you seen this one tho? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce_sAXKk4QA

That guy lays every chick that has a jump. That's my big tit waifu too.

Also how do they have the safety violations inside the US?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

gigawhite posted:

Lot of people don't know this but you get one God Save freebie. Unfortunately I already used up mine when I was 10 and choked on a mozz stick at Dennys

Lol

• Locked thread