Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

:stare::fh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

hitchensgoespop posted:

So Barb was a buzzkill on the show, and a buzzkill in real life.

In that case im glad her characters dead.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

mike12345 posted:

I liked the show, but Winony Ryder was pretty weak. Really not her best performance.

i'm surprised they had a show left after all the scenery she chewed up

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
the demogorgon is an awesome creature design because it just looks like some overly tall faceless man until it starts feeding

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
barb's character was crap

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
I clicked this thread thinking that it was because she had osteogenesis imperfecta like Brick from The Middle, but it's some pedo honeypot thread instead. gently caress you goons

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

mike12345 posted:

I liked the show, but Winony Ryder was pretty weak. Really not her best performance.
I'll have you know that Winona Ryder stole the show, thanks to her extensive criminal background.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

The Dennis System posted:

Also, she looked like a boy.

Welp I'm sold

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Laurenz posted:

The girl who plays Nancy looks extremely familiar and I was sure that she was already a famous actress but there's literally no information on her, not even a wikipedia page.

I thought so too then someone told me I was prob thinkin of sloan from ferrris buellers day off, which sounds about right, she looks like sloan after a couple months at treblinka

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i bet barb would like nice from the back all bent over and ready for my 3" of dicking

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Gatekeeper posted:

I thought so too then someone told me I was prob thinkin of sloan from ferrris buellers day off, which sounds about right, she looks like sloan after a couple months at treblinka

That could be why she seems familiar to me.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

It sounds to me like paedophiles flock to it which would make it terrible instead of awesome :confused:

That's probably because the main characters are children.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Most of them anyway.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
is winona ryder ok to wanna gently caress

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

thathonkey posted:

code:
From   : JuicyDude
To     : All
Subject: LYDIA LYDIA LYDIA
Date   : 13 May 90 16:21

Did you know the actress who plays Lydia in Beetlejuice is actually 20?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

hell yea bro

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

thathonkey posted:

is this question real?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Okay so I just went and watched an episode of this show and it's all kids. Can we send t he OP to aatrek colony yet???

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

a hole-y ghost posted:

Okay so I just went and watched an episode of this show and it's all kids. Can we send t he OP to aatrek colony yet???

dude it's the best show this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mike12345 posted:

dude it's the best show this year
It looked good from what I saw (episode 4?? I think?) but the OP is a paedophile.

• Locked thread