Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I mean, if they ever gave Criminal good breakers or the influence to import them, it'd be pretty drat scary. I agree the new ID is non-competitive but it is a tough balacing act with their early game advantage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Drafting is still hella fun at least.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jimmy Hats posted:

If I want to play netrunner with you dorks but only have experience with the base set will I be poo poo on forever?

i mean if you're playing on jnet you can always play with different cards at your own pace. i think a set-by-set league sounds kinda fun.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i honestly just want a cheaper way to draft. i think the pricing is reasonable but i wish more people were in on it, it's my favorite way to netrunner.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Cost 0 on Net Analytics?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

EnjoiThePureTrip posted:

Everyone talks about how bonkers Miranda is right now (and I sort of agree) but is there a better closer than Regen Poe? I played Miranda/Poe/Rex today in a tournament and went undefeated because everyone did everything they could to kill Miranda and I was able to trade successfully do Poe could close.

My list for reference:

(100)

Miranda Doni (46) - K-Wing
Twin Laser Turret (6), Extra Munitions (2), C-3PO (3), Cluster Mines (4), Advanced SLAM (2)

Poe Dameron (40) - T-70 X-Wing
Lone Wolf (2), R5-P9 (3), Pattern Analyzer (2), Autothrusters (2)

Captain Rex (14) - TIE Fighter

The only meta list I ding gave was Mindlink Scum.

Man, the standard Runner rig has changed pretty dramatically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i don't regret my investment, i played this game obsessively for the better part of three years and met some great friends through it. i can't say that about many games.

• Locked thread