Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Thanks for the help, all. I'll actually be in Superior/Louisville, but I'll deffo check what my option are to mill out corps using Frisky Fisky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Not sure how much crossover there is, but I'm considering running an RPG campaign in the ANR universe. Curious if there's any conflicts or specific events in New Angeles specifically that would make for good adventure seeds/campaign arcs. Definitely going to open with 23 seconds incident, but any other of your favorite moments are welcome as seeds.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/ANRLizzy/status/777026144851759104

NetRunner.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

NetRunner is so dumb sometimes (I won this game)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread