Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
mine acted angry when i actually asked him questions, then didn't bother telling me i had the option to graduate early.

After i found that in the rules it was too late and i had to attend classes the first half of senior year for 1/2 credit of an elective at the end of the day, so I had 6 periods of classes i didn't care about because they wouldn't let me just attend the one class i actually needed.

When i finally got out a half semester early my guidance counselor led the charge to have me banned from prom / the year book because i graduated early

gently caress high school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Serious Frolicking posted:

mine was also the football coach and the only advice he had for anyone was that they should join a sports team

yeah i don't know why coaches were allowed to pull double duty.

my algebra teacher was the basketball coach (of a team that did fairly well) so he would just write page numbers on the board and leave the room.

i almost failed algebra but boy did I play some lemmings and descent.

• Locked thread