Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/brock-turner-to-be-released-from-jail-for-good-behavior-w436997

3 months, what a steep price to pay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

praise black jesus

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

not really tho

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

white person behaving well in prison hmmmmm

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

imo he shouldnt have raped that girl

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Turdfuzz posted:

wow look at this edgelord

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
lord almighty

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Turdfuzz posted:

uhh... modz? :ohdear:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
but what's his username?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Turdfuzz posted:

she had it coming bein passed out at a party like that

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

AEMINAL posted:

wow i never thought of it this way
i guess both sides are bad huh

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Maybe the truth... Is somewhere in the middle???!

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I bet he'll think twice about not wearing a ski mask to the party next time.

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Don't worry: I've got the moon covered...

AEMINAL posted:

I mean, he could have just drawn a dick on her forehead jeez.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
So when does he start his "the dangers of alcohol" tour?

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Quote this post whenever someone posts unironic agreement with the ruling tia

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Welcome home, that slut was asking for it.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
who are these people, on this forum, that would defend this sentencing.

I'm not going to quote Stoat's post because that would imply that I found such a person

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
capitalism is the real rapist

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
i find gbs disconcerting at times

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stoat posted:

Quote this post whenever someone posts unironic agreement with the ruling tia

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
michael cera

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

:drat:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I was just reading that being on the sex offender list in Ohio means, for life, he has to give authorities all of his internet account names and passwords, so they can read his email and see his google searches at any time. lol gently caress you Brock

Brock...more like Crock...of poo poo!!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Crisco i think you have an unhealthy obsession with the dilz.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Crisco i think you have a very healthy obsession with the dilz.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

wow shaun white u've fallen so far

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I was just reading that being on the sex offender list in Ohio means, for life, he has to give authorities all of his internet account names and passwords, so they can read his email and see his google searches at any time. lol gently caress you Brock

Brock...more like Crock...of poo poo!!

I have never heard of that before, cite your sources or fight me. The only thing I have witnessed happen is they print out a fingerprint card that shows where they live, what kind of car they drive, basic demographics and it gets filed somewhere for the lovely SOR system to process eventually if it's not broken right now.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2950

I guess the parole officer could technically ask for your logins. If you have possession of a picture with a minor in it then that's a misdemeanor. So basically you can't own a facebook account because you would be hosed. Unless that's cool. I don't know I would have to ask someone next time I'm working with that software.

Dave_Indeed fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Sep 2, 2016

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Crisco i think you have an unhealthy obsession with the dilz.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Dave_Indeed posted:

I have never heard of that before, cite your sources or fight me. The only thing I have witnessed happen is they print out a fingerprint card that shows where they live, what kind of car they drive, basic demographics and it gets filed somewhere for the lovely SOR system to process eventually if it's not broken right now.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2950

I guess the parole officer could technically ask for your logins. If you have possession of a picture with a minor in it then that's a misdemeanor. So basically you can't own a facebook account because you would be hosed. Unless that's cool. I don't know I would have to ask someone next time I'm working with that software.

From the front page CNN article

That's on top of requirements for all offenders, who can't live within 1,000 feet of a school or day care center. Additional requirements include include notifying law enforcement of changes in address, employment, education schedule, vehicles, telephone numbers, volunteer work, and Internet access information, such as user names and passwords for emails, websites and social networking sites.
"Even if Brock Turner only spends a limited amount of time in custody, being on probation or parole is not like being free in society," said University of Massachusetts Lowell associate professor Jason Rydberg, whose research focuses on prisoner reentry, sex offenders and community supervision.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
and no more raping girls for at least months!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i would rather he serve a real prison sentence. the sex offender registry is hosed up.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

he'll never be the head of a major corporation

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

ArmZ posted:

he'll never be the head of a major corporation

Yes he will, judging by every CEO I've ever heard of.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

i would rather he serve a real prison sentence. the sex offender registry is hosed up.

why not both

he raped somebody

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Whoa a criminal did a terrible crime and yet got out earlier than seems appropriate considering the terrible nature of the crime?? Unheard of!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

hth posted:

why not both

he raped somebody

what is restricting his proximity to children gonna accomplish? the jackass raped a girl his own age. he did a crime so he should go to prison.

• Locked thread