Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
frill your tail plumes out to show your tail ornamentation, eye spots and your brilliant train. this will greatly increase your copulation rate if you also produce your mating song and vocalisation display during, throughout and after mating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
where shorts that accentuate your muscular calfs

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

where shorts that accentuate your muscular calfs

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Pack a romantic picnic basket with tea, hot water, biscuits, fancy napkins and a nice blanket. Ask if she would like to have a picnic with you and immediately begin to lay the blanket and everything else out in the middle of the bus. Women like when you romance them and show initiative. The other passengers will think its cute too. :)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

seriously like bus chicks practically flood out the bus when you mention you have a car

does not work as well with a van

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
tongue punch her fart box they love it

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jose posted:

sniff her hair from behind like former gbs mod senior woodchuck

hehe too slow, mofo

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Just keep staring at her everyday, she should get the message unless she's a vapid bitch in which case she doesn't deserve you.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I think you are just supposed to have a conversation and feel out her relationship status, anyone who knows how to do a conversation please post

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
tell her to cram it

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Opus... Bless you this is the least creepy thing I've read you post about a woman. I have faith you can make it happen!

jamcadbury
Nov 12, 2004
South Side Mexican

Acid Haze posted:

Sit next to her and then begin slowly turning your head towards. I mean incrementally slow - like you know how you can't tell if clouds are moving unless you really pay attention? - that slow. She won't notice your head turning until, all of a sudden, she looks up, there's your face and you are locked in direct eye contact with her. I mean really emphasis this, open your eyes all the way.

Don't blink. DON'T YOU DARE loving BLINK.

i'm dying

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Hogge Wild posted:

hehe too slow, mofo

i named the mod and the forum they were a mod of though

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Are you attractive OP? Post pics

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

sit next to her on the bus and start clipping your toenails women love that

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Hand her a printed card that says "I am a deaf-mute and I am selling you this card in exchange for sex"

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i too struggle to reconcile the part of me thats a woke rear end modern man with the part itching to go caveman on some strange

Hits home

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Put a bomb on the bus and re-enact the movie Speed. Defuse the bomb just before your stop and get off with her. As you're getting off turn to her and say "You know, I've heard that relationships based on intense experiences don't last". Then walk home because that's good advice that everyone should follow.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Too slow OP, I've wooed the bus ginger. You may imagine us banging non-stop like animals while you're staring at your bedroom ceiling.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
how does she rate compared to that homeless chick

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

how does she rate compared to that homeless chick

cleaner.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Gimbal lock posted:

Too slow OP, I've wooed the bus ginger. You may imagine us banging non-stop like animals while you're staring at your bedroom ceiling.

I can always move onto the next busbabe: there's a chinese girl who gets on every day who wears outrageous dresses.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

opus111 posted:

I can always move onto the next busbabe: there's a chinese girl who gets on every day who wears outrageous dresses.

you've posted a lot about your yellow fever but you might have less success in the uk mate

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
came into this thread ready to earnestly give good advice to a GBS poster in need then i saw it's opus1111111 lol get hosed would be my advice to you ya fuckamana

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

thathonkey posted:

came into this thread ready to earnestly give good advice to a GBS poster in need then i saw it's opus1111111 lol get hosed would be my advice to you ya fuckamana

harsh.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
how about you jam some baboo shoots up your fingernails while screaming her name

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
cut off your ear and send it to her in a box imho

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
My advice is to quit riding the bus like a poor.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

have you smelled her hair yet i need to know if you're mod material

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if she is wearing earphones or something, you don't

if she isn't, you sit nearby and try to strike up a conversation (odds are slim)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
have you tried masturbating in front of her? I hear its a common bus activity

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

SweetKarma posted:

i dont live in america, dildohead.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

amityville anus posted:

have you tried masturbating in front of her? I hear its a common bus activity

opus111 posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

SweetKarma posted:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

opus111 posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
:ssh: it is your country that is poor

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

aren't you a line cook in california you must be poor as gently caress

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Cut a glory hole in her bus seat

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no i went to school in deutschland and got a degree now i sit on my butt and post poo poo for 6 hours a day from the office

im slav so when Bulgaria got into the EU that meant I could pay 70 euro a semester in Germany instead of what the shitlord UC regents wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
even the poorest americans still generally have some kinda car though

• Locked thread