Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014

emoji posted:

I like it really hot (95+) and sunny. Cold ftl.

I used to really dislike the cold, bit then I started skiing and now I love winter just as much as sunmer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Video
Apr 4, 2016

notZaar posted:

The episode with the boat, do you like that one?

Anything with Danny DeVito in it tbh

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
I'll take that over the 50c afternoons here, thanks

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I like it when it is Always Sunny in Philadelphia PA

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I like sweater weather.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Keg posted:

I used to really dislike the cold, bit then I started skiing and now I love winter just as much as sunmer.

I like skiing (snowboarding because gnarbone shredding etc) because I can leave after a few days. Dealing with snow on a daily basis is for months like a personal hell.

emoji fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Sep 3, 2016

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I prefer cloudy or rainy at the moment. I spend a bits of the day outside at work and its been a hot summer.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

rear end posted:

I'll take that over the 50c afternoons here, thanks
the gently caress where do you live how are you not dead

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Vegetable posted:

the gently caress where do you live how are you not dead

In the desert. I stay indoors.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why do you live in the desert, friend

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
do not like sunny

best seasons in order: fall, winter, spring, summer

summer is a bummer

best weather is winter blue

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Orkin Mang posted:

its a wonderful world has that lyric about bright blessed day, id post it but right after that he talks abou blackt hideous night

He said dark sacred night. You know that song is about being stoned right, not the world actually being objectively beautiful?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Zzulu posted:

why do you live in the desert, friend

Big fan of sand

slowfreq
Dec 14, 2014

no gently caress no cloudy is where it's at my brother, i'm super pale so i burn real easy.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

emoji posted:

I like skiing (snowboarding because gnarbone shredding etc) because I can leave after a few days. Dealing with snow on a daily basis is for months like a personal hell.

Living on the coast and then driving a couple of hours to go mountains for skiing would be super rad, but skiing in the interior is a lot better, mostly. Revelstoke ftw

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
danny devito makes it worth it

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I like most weather except for extreme winter. Sunny in a temperate climate where the sun doesn't burn too hot is ideal.

I am in Colorado now... I can see why people like it but it's not my kind of weather.

slowfreq
Dec 14, 2014

a dog from hell posted:

I like most weather except for extreme winter. Sunny in a temperate climate where the sun doesn't burn too hot is ideal.

well i mean it makes sense that a medium not too cold not too hot temperature is ideal, cause it is neither too cold nor too hot.

but i mean extreme cold is better than extreme heat. you can always put more clothes on, but once you're naked, you can't take any more clothes off.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

slowfreq posted:

well i mean it makes sense that a medium not too cold not too hot temperature is ideal, cause it is neither too cold nor too hot.

but i mean extreme cold is better than extreme heat. you can always put more clothes on, but once you're naked, you can't take any more clothes off.

I will take three digit heat over being snowed in (except maybe India conditions where your sandals stick to the pavement) but I grew up in that environment.

I say temperate because even when the temperature climbs, the sun doesn't sear your skin. Here in CO the elevation + temperature make the sun a harsh mistress in the summer.

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

I enjoy a cloudy/breezy fall afternoon, and a quiet moonlight winter's eve.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I.N.R.I posted:

Big fan of sand

I put it everywhere. Anus, dick vagina, the sand gets everywhere and makes me really hoorny

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Mid-low 70s with a breeze and low humidity is ideal, maybe low 80s if I'm at the beach or the lake. I also like fall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

I.N.R.I posted:

Big fan of sand

The sand is cool and all until it's all you see for 2 decades

• Locked thread