Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
GET

poo poo

ON

GG

EZ

yes, GBS, you are among stars now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

cuck cuck im gay posted:

you also ranked in the top 1% in the world for adult onset diabetes

hows that water retention

Serious Frolicking posted:

you poor dear. i'm sure things will start looking up for you soon.

talk to your doctor about lasix

Sintax posted:

Looks like a 1:2 K:D and marginal winrate, status: noob

someone knows how overwatch works LOL

gg ez

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Male Tears posted:

Earning every cent of your social security disability check.

nigga im posting AT work LOL

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
this is it. this is that 15 minutes they always talk about. what do i do with it goons?? anybody know a good printing service so i can get this framed

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

CJacobs posted:

Im the guy that unironically named himself "pooneslayer" lol

I actually changed it to that after seeing the game filter words like "gay" and "Aryan" (this is the first blizzard game I've ever played) so I picked the first naughty name that wasn't filtered expecting to get banned. That was like 3 months ago now. Yes I have to explain this a lot. No i can't change it lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

pixaal posted:

Yes you can, you get 1 name change per account. They also will give you another one if you open a support ticket and ask nicely. I was drunk and just look at how terrible this name is is usually enough.

Yes I used my 1 name change to pooneslayer lol. I guess I could ask support... but I mean im well past the picard phase at this point

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

edit btw taking suggestions for names so i can whien to blizzard support to change it from pooneslayer

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Groovelord Neato posted:

how the gently caress is this the first blizzard game you've played ya gently caress

i dunno they looked bad

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Stealthgerbil posted:

That would be cool if overwatch wasn't a super easy casual FPS.

lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

i like that posted:

Last night I was out partying, and enjoying life with friends

thirsty thursdays what are you 19

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

JakeP posted:

Looks like you are a support player, do you play Mercy and follow your boyfriend around while he plays?

We were actually doing fairly poorly for the first 5 placement matches and gave up and switched to mercy and Lucio and ended up carrying 5 games in a row Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
as a 1%'er im not sure i deserve this abuse

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

The Protagonist posted:

imagine being a person who felt a sense of pride, rather than shame, from this

lol why dont you ask your mom about last night

because we causally play Overwatch together over the internet once the day has wrapped up that is

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mordja posted:

Excellent thread OP, but have you thought about posting it in the correct subforum, that is to say D&D?

I don't consort with lower classes

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Carmant posted:

Congrats.. here's what you win: AIDS

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
hows your morton stock doing lmao

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

PBRstreetgang posted:

There's a life outside videogames that is amazing and beyond your wildest expectations if you would only live with purpose, instead you are using children's games as a way to numb out from your life of meaningless servitude

no i balance it all pretty well, mainly by cutting out TV shows and movies i am able to have a deece social life, work full time effectively, work on my bike, keep up with my probation terms, and play video games. jesus guys

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Kindly suck my balls op

would you like to see some gifs from my 1% award winning performance last night? instead of working the last hour I downloaded photoshop and am trying to learn how to make gifs. let me know if you would like anymore, thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Serious Frolicking posted:

where is the facecam? i want to count your many, many chins.

that ahole ghost guy has my pic on the toilet ask him i dont have that anymore

• Locked thread