Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should we use sex offenders to colonize mars
This poll is closed.
hell yeah 35 19.89%
no, they will lower the property value of nearby phobos 62 35.23%
goku 79 44.89%
Total: 121 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Empty quote snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Guy Goodbody posted:

How about we just have one kid that's legal to gently caress, but if you gently caress any other kid you get executed. Responsible pedophiles who can wait for their appointments with the fuckid get to live normal lives, dangerous pedophiles are removed from the population.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

How about we just have one kid that's legal to gently caress, but if you gently caress any other kid you get executed. Responsible pedophiles who can wait for their appointments with the fuckid get to live normal lives, dangerous pedophiles are removed from the population.

(DANGEROUS PEDOPHILE WAS REMOVED FROM THE POPULATION)

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

cuck cuck im gay posted:

So is this thing where people who piss in public are on a list really a thing or is it just something people saw in Horrible Bosses and treat as fact or what

It's not even that uncommon. My second wife's cousin was a great guy with a sweet girlfriend and a really decent job. He was taking a cross country motorcycle trip, had to pee, and took an exit somewhere in Colorado if I remember right. At 2 AM on a Saturday he got spotted by a cop as he was peeing in some bushes behind what turned out to be a school. He ended up on a registry, lost everything and everyone including family who knew what had happened but felt like the had to cut ties due to social stigma. The last time I spoke to him he was asking if I could put him up at my house for a bit since he couldn't get a place. I hate to admit it, but I said no because I have two daughters and didn't want to deal with the kind of poo poo that comes with having the neighbors calling in CPS because I have my kids living in the same house as a "Sex offender". I indirectly heard he shored up in a meth squat a couple years back, and dropped of the radar. So yeah, the peeing thing is a serious issue.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

You just turned 18 and your girlfriend is 16 and her parents hate you? Congratulations, you just won a free ticket to being terribly hosed for life thanks to the inappropriate use of your state's sex offender registry!

I also know a couple that had a daughter dating some kid a year and change older. They were cool with them having sex after she turned sixteen or so. Not "High five" cool, just "Well, kids do things. Use protection" cool. The daughter broke up with him right around her 17th, and he started getting all stalkery and causing her grief in school. Her parents gave him a couple warnings that they'd hit him with statutory rape charges if he didn't stop, he didn't, and so they did. This situation is not a problem, and is in fact pretty hilarious.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Pedophiles should be vivisected so we can better understand the mechanism that has caused them to come into being, and then the remains should be dumped in the Mariana Trench.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

Actually it probably refers to the fact that I don't consider pedophiles or child molesters to be human beings, and thus not subject to human rights. I unironically believe they should be executed and/or used to test cosmetics instead of innocent animals.

My attitude doesn't extend to all sex offenders, however. Rapists and flashers or whatever should be punished with jail time or fines as appropriate. Public urination shouldn't even be a sex offense (it can still be a crime, but I think ruining someone's life forever is a little bit harsh for pissing on a shrub or something).

This is really offensive, my kid was killed by public urine

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm sorry your kid was the alien in signs

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Frankenstyle posted:

It's not even that uncommon. My second wife's cousin was a great guy with a sweet girlfriend and a really decent job. He was taking a cross country motorcycle trip, had to pee, and took an exit somewhere in Colorado if I remember right. At 2 AM on a Saturday he got spotted by a cop as he was peeing in some bushes behind what turned out to be a school. He ended up on a registry, lost everything and everyone including family who knew what had happened but felt like the had to cut ties due to social stigma. The last time I spoke to him he was asking if I could put him up at my house for a bit since he couldn't get a place. I hate to admit it, but I said no because I have two daughters and didn't want to deal with the kind of poo poo that comes with having the neighbors calling in CPS because I have my kids living in the same house as a "Sex offender". I indirectly heard he shored up in a meth squat a couple years back, and dropped of the radar. So yeah, the peeing thing is a serious issue.

I also know a couple that had a daughter dating some kid a year and change older. They were cool with them having sex after she turned sixteen or so. Not "High five" cool, just "Well, kids do things. Use protection" cool. The daughter broke up with him right around her 17th, and he started getting all stalkery and causing her grief in school. Her parents gave him a couple warnings that they'd hit him with statutory rape charges if he didn't stop, he didn't, and so they did. This situation is not a problem, and is in fact pretty hilarious.

what's the racial breakdown of both of these situations though

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Lichy posted:

what's the racial breakdown of both of these situations though

White across the board. Middle class with the teen couple, and well into upper middle with the peeing cousin.

*Actually now that I think about it, I don't know about the boy in the couple. It came up once or twice in conversation, but it's not like I was gonna ask a lot of questions on that topic.

*Eh. And change "well into upper middle" into "Pushing upper middle". He did well, but not like cosmetic surgeon well.

Lord Frankenstyle fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Sep 4, 2016

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
How do you know he wasnt sat there with his cock out watching kids?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Triggered posted:

How do you know he wasnt sat there with his cock out watching kids?

I'm not all trusting here, and don't claim to know the contents of anyone's heart..or pants. But I figure there's not a ton of kids at school at 2AM on a weekend.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pedophilia is literally wprse than rape murder

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Frankenstyle posted:

I'm not all trusting here, and don't claim to know the contents of anyone's heart..or pants. But I figure there's not a ton of kids at school at 2AM on a weekend.

Pfff have you read the police report? He was probably a sick gently caress, anyway crack houses arent too bad.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think we shuld all think more about pedophilia and pedophiles. Think of the children!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I'd like to be a fly on the wall just to see the awkwardness of Thanksgiving/Christmas dinners when their daughter's husband and father of their grandchildren is the guy they had thrown in jail.

Yeah, that rapist would be a good dad. You sick piece of poo poo.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Why not just brand sex offenders on the forehead? You dont have to kill them to keep the sjws happy and you dont have to worry about keeping them on a register.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Identifying pedos is like the opposite of the internet police agenda, there is a multitude of Salon articles in defense of the "noble childfucker"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Friendly Humour posted:

I think we shuld all think more about pedophilia and pedophiles. Think of the children!

Think of Mars!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i had a dream. a dream that one day mankind would colonize mars using nothing but sex offenders. but you... you all hosed my thread up with your insane babbling and weird pedo apologies. its ruined and people wont stop slap-fighting with madeup statistics and bullshit anecdotes.

ya'll oughtta be ashamed. but here's a greatest hits compilation of the worst things said in my beautiful thread.

Rough Lobster posted:

Pedophiles should be vivisected so we can better understand the mechanism that has caused them to come into being, and then the remains should be dumped in the Mariana Trench.

compassionate!

Guy Goodbody posted:

jesus loving christ

blowfish posted:

that's a loving lot of bad opinions itt, especiall from forums posting superstar cuck cuck im gay but also from everyone else

sweet contribution to the thread, fucknuts.

Triggered posted:

How about this as a fair compromise between the normies and sjw's.

We put all the child sex offenders into a pit and tell them to fight to the death, the last surviving pedo gets to diddle as many kids as he likes.

That should make everybody happy.

no, you one-note SOB (maybe try not using s j w in every post if your name is triggered?), now we have a pit thought up by a sociopath full of dead sociopaths of a different flavor and no loving space colony.

Lichy posted:

didn't statistics indicate sex offenders are among the least likely criminals to commit the crime again once caught

cuck cuck im gay posted:

If I were a parent of a young child, I would like to know if my next door neighbor was a child rapist (a crime that has an extremely high chance of reoccurring as pedophiles are not able to be rehabilitated).

well, both of these statements cant be true.

gently caress every single one of you to death.

• Locked thread