Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I have always been kinda not sure about riding with music. I fear it will take my concentration off the road. In 29 years of riding I have never once ridden with music playing. Do you find it distracts you?

:ohdear:

I like it on open straight highway but usually the thunderstorm vtwin is music enough for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
OK I'll admit to queueing up some Monster Magnet for those I-90 blitzes. Dave Wyndorf and the drum roll of intake noise make a nice background to the mountains of Montana. Or classical music. I don't like more rhythm-oriented music when I'm on the bike because I tend to sync my inputs with the music and I'd rather not fall into that trap. Generally though, bikes + guitar solos = good.

clutchpuck fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Sep 8, 2016

• Locked thread