Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I would like this thread to be all about poop.

talk about poop, your poops, dog poops whatever poop you wanna talk about.

I just took a poop for the first time in 6 days. I ate normal every day and still pooped out 1 days worth of poop what the heck! whered the poop go???

if youve pooped today please talk about it id really like to hear your poop stories!

also post any poop related media and jokes for laughs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im glad you made this i literally just squeezed one out

my butthole is still tingling

Kharohz
Jul 25, 2007

THE BELL TOLLS FOR THEE
I clean toilets, occasionally I will see poop, when I do I will clean off the poop.

Not entirely sure how poop ends up on the wall, the handle, the seat and the floor though. Nor do I understand why people step in their own poop and drag it around.

Sometimes even I poop, job security I guess.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
poop

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

What about it?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Think of the most attractive person you can think of; they, like you, take a poo poo too. Really makes u think

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:feelsgood:

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

I read that the actual act of pooping feels good because when it comes out your butthole it pushes against a pleasure nerve or something.

I think I might be missing that nerve because while I feel better after pooping it's not because of the poop itself.

Before poop I feel like I need to poop (which is not a good feeling).

After poop I feel like I no longer need to poop (which feels better than feeling like I need to poop).

Act isn't pleasant or unpleasant I just know I will feel better after.

That it my contribution to your thread, I hope this will spur informed and spirited discussion about pooping as it relates to rectal pleasure nerves.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
💩💩💩

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My life generally speaking sucks rear end and I hate myself except for the brief 10 minute or so time period every day I reserve for taking heinous shits. Those are my happy times.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gotta take a poop then a shower and head downtown to get some more asian food

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

gotta take a poop then a shower and head downtown to get some more asian food

It's a neverending cycle. :munch:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

It's a neverending cycle. :munch:
the thai sweet chili chicken mctaster only at mdonalds

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's bad design imo

If there is a god, he is poo poo at this

Who the gently caress makes so many creatures on this planet and force them to poo poo

the gently caress

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
boob
poop

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I like that putting your poop inside another person's body is a legit medical treatment

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:wom:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

holy poo poo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

amazing

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
a self referencing thread. a thread about itself. i'm tryign to work all of this out in my head

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006
I'm making GBS threads right now

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I may be pooping soon op, will update as necessary

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

OctoberBlues posted:

I may be pooping soon op, will update as necessary

Take some pics and we can start comparing. Spanks in advance

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

On a warm summer evening, not long ago, I took my dog for a leisurely walk around the neighborhood. He really enjoys these forays for the chance to poo and pee somewhere new. On this particular day, i waited as he squatted on someone's plush lawn, keeping myself occupied by preparing the fecal disposal bag for its sole purpose in life, but for some reason Franklin was taking a longer time to do his duty then normal. I don't watch him poop; it makes both of us uneasy. I casually look over, and Frankie is still in his business pose, but he's looking at me. expressions of worry and fear are emiting from his face ..

"What's up, Frankster?"

Still, keeping his stance, he slowly wattles his way to me in the most peculiar way. It was then when I saw it. A shimer. Like a the light off a diamond, or the moon off the waves of the pacific. Except covered in poo poo.

Frank, at some point in his recent past, thought dining on a plastic bag of sorts was a fantastic idea.

After a small burst of laughter and mockery, I donned on my hand the bag that was designed for the grim task of picking up poop, and pulled a cousin of his from my dog's anus.

The relief and joy Franklin felt must have been great, for he jumped and barked with enthusiasm when the task was complete.

This moment that we shared is a fond summer memory I'll cherish for my years, for it helped solidify the bond a man has with his dog, and I know Frank feels the same.

And he doesn't eat bags anymore.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bob Saget IRL posted:

On a warm summer evening, not long ago, I took my dog for a leisurely walk around the neighborhood. He really enjoys these forays for the chance to poo and pee somewhere new. On this particular day, i waited as he squatted on someone's plush lawn, keeping myself occupied by preparing the fecal disposal bag for its sole purpose in life, but for some reason Franklin was taking a longer time to do his duty then normal. I don't watch him poop; it makes both of us uneasy. I casually look over, and Frankie is still in his business pose, but he's looking at me. expressions of worry and fear are emiting from his face ..

"What's up, Frankster?"

Still, keeping his stance, he slowly wattles his way to me in the most peculiar way. It was then when I saw it. A shimer. Like a the light off a diamond, or the moon off the waves of the pacific. Except covered in poo poo.

Frank, at some point in his recent past, thought dining on a plastic bag of sorts was a fantastic idea.

After a small burst of laughter and mockery, I donned on my hand the bag that was designed for the grim task of picking up poop, and pulled a cousin of his from my dog's anus.

The relief and joy Franklin felt must have been great, for he jumped and barked with enthusiasm when the task was complete.

This moment that we shared is a fond summer memory I'll cherish for my years, for it helped solidify the bond a man has with his dog, and I know Frank feels the same.

And he doesn't eat bags anymore.

drat dawg. :smith:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

the thai sweet chili chicken mctaster only at mdonalds

Irish food.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Kuato posted:

Take some pics and we can start comparing. Spanks in advance

I would compare poop with many, many people. But never you.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

my eyes are now opened thank you!

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
Poopin right now

Thanks for the safe space to poop post bros

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I took a poop today
it was good.
the end

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ma4A968ywQ

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Zzulu posted:

It's bad design imo

If there is a god, he is poo poo at this

Who the gently caress makes so many creatures on this planet and force them to poo poo

the gently caress

Who doesn't like pooping??? :confused:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Tonight I had a discussion with my team lead about the difference between a pipe and a tube, and he said "So my rear end is a tube?" and I said, "Nah, It's a pipe, Tubes do mostly gasses, Pipes are used when you have to do both, plus you call it a shitpipe right? Poop Tube sounds weird." He said " yeah, like a weird german youtube" and we giggled then left for the night.

Okay that's my poop related story.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
personally i think theres nothing more relieving than a nice BM

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
i think we should talk about clean wipes.

when you take a mean dookie and you go to wipe and like woah theres nothing there

this makes me believe god is real

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I really hate it when your poop shoots out like tiny bullets that aren't long enough to feel satisfying and also splashes water all over your balks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
most people have both a scale and a toilet in their bathroom

I have a thread idea about this but haven't done it yet

• Locked thread