Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these fetishes would you be least ashamed of?
Cat
Scat
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Would you rather be a furry or sexually attracted to being poo poo on? I guess I'd take the poop, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Yes.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
skeedily bop bop badoo pow

does that answer your question

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Could I just jerk off to the cat or would I have to gently caress the cat? Because I don't think that would be healthy for the cat or that it would like that. Could I just take a dump and jerk off to it or would I have to get it on me? Or does it have to be someone else's poop? I don't think most people would poo poo on somebody for free, so that would probably get pretty expensive. This is a real thinker.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Well op I will be fair and actually answer this, I guess I would say cat. Pretty terrible choice to make.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

mmmmmm

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Nigmaetcetera posted:

This is a real thinker.

And a real stinker as well!!!! Hhahahahah

This username was made for this thread holy gently caress

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Me IRL

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
It's probably way easier to find furry ladies than people who share a scat fetish, so I'd go with the stanky folk attending furry cons in cat costumes. At least you don't have to see their real faces and bodies - that'd probably be even nastier than pretending to bang the mom from the Aristocats or Simba's gf from the lion king or whatever.

Or do I have to want to bone like real life actual kitties and furies don't count? I might have to rethink things if that's the case.

This is a bad question :(

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mozi posted:

skeedily bop bop badoo pow

does that answer your question

I'm a scat cat man

Be bop de dotty bop

The_end
May 17, 2014

Sharzak posted:

Would you rather be a furry or sexually attracted to being poo poo on? I guess I'd take the poop, personally.

I am sexually aroused by the idea of a cat pooping on my dead body.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Sharzak posted:

rather have a :gas: fetish

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i am sexually attracted to goku, yeah. he might be a cartoon, but look at those muscles!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
do sexy af anime catbitches count as cats

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Iron Prince posted:

do sexy af anime catbitches count as cats

it's all a matter of degree

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
scatwoman would be a terrible superheroine

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I'm allergic to cats so the choice is easy.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Neko girls are my poo poo

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I'm not into furry stuff, but I think this scene was my first boner when I first saw it in 1992.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's not furry stuff when it's a hot person

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Can I have a car fetish instead

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
cat fetish. they have like proper holes at least

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
also i can be like haha yeh guys I like pusssy too while I internally hurt and long to die

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Cat fetish

onlypaidforscatpix
Sep 2, 2016
scat.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I'm gonna believe this guy on this one

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
is it possible to combine the two and add "furry" to the mix?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Cat scat fever

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
cat scat leads to schizophrenia so I vote both.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Catfish scat fetish

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
What I don't understand is how furries are all over the Internet with these crazily hyper-sexualized, muscular drawings of foxes with giant dongs and poo poo who, weird and gross as it is, actually look like very physically fit, tightened up versions of body building people, but with animal fur and fox ears and dog snouts or whatever...

but the best they can do to translate that into real life is to put on these horrific, dumpy looking, goofy as gently caress Disney/Chucky Cheese reject costumes and have sex in them with the big headed fur helmets and shapeless, baggy onesies limply flopping around all over the place.

Seriously, if those drawings are what they consider to be their sexual baseline normal, how the hell can they maintain their arousal long enough to climax in those hilariously lame suits.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Sep 3, 2016

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I already have a pussy fetish OP.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I already have a pussy fetish OP.

mods ban this fuckin furry

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
don't worry at fur affinity dot uk dot co you can find both scat and cat needs for your crappy dick

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eww. no. scat

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'd praise a tail

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
this robot makes better threads than you op

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/771498027009839104
https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/771316805331738624
https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/770021954086723590

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, the op sucks, but comparing him to a twitter poll bot is unfair. the standard is just too high for him to ever reach!

• Locked thread