Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Its about the size of a dime on my anus and makes sitting uncomfortable. Not an extreme amount of pain but im constantly aware of it.

Problem is I had a shitload of cabbage today (Korean food owns) and I can't stop farting which hurts. Any advice?

No i am not fat to get that out of the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
youre clearly fat

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
glad you decided to post this amazing thread op you're really going places

The_end
May 17, 2014

Cigstomper58 posted:

Its about the size of a dime on my anus and makes sitting uncomfortable. Not an extreme amount of pain but im constantly aware of it.

Problem is I had a shitload of cabbage today (Korean food owns) and I can't stop farting which hurts. Any advice?

Go to the Dr and show him/her your rear end in a top hat.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The_end posted:

Go to the Dr and show him/her your rear end in a top hat.

Or co-workers.

Or just some rando on the street.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

How does someone get hemorroids? I don't want to look it up

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
not using enough lube when butt loving

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'll cut it out with an exacto

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Cigstomper58 posted:

PM me when it gets to the size of an Eisenhower dollar and not a moment before

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

OctoberBlues posted:

How does someone get hemorroids? I don't want to look it up

I get them after eating oranges, or drinking orange juice. Any number of causes really.

Man up and ask for suppositories at the pharmacy. Then shove them up your rear end, but be warned they'll melt and ruin your underwear.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
it feels good wiping my butt due to hemorrhoids; because it itches so much.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

School Nickname posted:

I get them after eating oranges, or drinking orange juice. Any number of causes really.

Man up and ask for suppositories at the pharmacy. Then shove them up your rear end, but be warned they'll melt and ruin your underwear.

ive never used one before. Although I have messed around with my anus before. What do they do

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Try a witch hazel enema

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Shoulda named them asteroids

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
how do people get hemoroids i have none

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

how do people get hemoroids i have none

I think its cuz my poop is too hard or something. I dont eat enough fiber or drink enough water. I've only had one before though and it was painless. Was just feeling around one day and there it was. Didn't bother me none like this one.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Witch hazel wipes motherfucka, like mints for your tender rear end in a top hat

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Cigstomper58 posted:

ive never used one before. Although I have messed around with my anus before. What do they do

Solid Vegetable oil that contains medicine. You shove it into your rear end, let it melt and the rectum easily absorbs the released medicine, due to a wealth of blood vessels in the area. Mention to your pharma that you have hemorrhoids. Some help with constipation afaik.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Yeah rub some witch basil on your butt that's really gonna help

Freakin idiot

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Uh it has witch in the name.

It's magic

Maybe even magik

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

pop it with a needle or pliers

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

needle nose pliers

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I only trust witches to plunge into the hairy depths of my pungent turdcutter

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

kazr posted:

needle nose pliers

i read online not to do this as itll clot again. Also sepsis because I poop from there.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Thread is garbage without pics voting 1

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

ive read the grapes of wrath... but this is ridiculous!!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eye of newt in broth of ipecac. drink at witching hour

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
I suffer. Tried every cream and ointment and they dont work. Even tried the Canadian Prep H with biodyne that cost me a fortune on Ebay UK to import.

They just swell up like cauliflower one day and can shrink to half the size the next day.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Why don't you take care of it using a vacuum cleaner?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If you can't pop it with your fingers try heating up a needle and lancing it. It will pop just like a zit and then you will feel better.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
why didn't you go with "Cigarstomper"?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Here's a riveting account of another hemorrhoid popping courtesy of a "zit on my butthole" google search.

quote:

I wish I could say I was lying, but the thing just popped. I was lying in bed and I rolled over to pick up my phone that was ringing on my night stand and I felt it pop. I ran to the bathroom to see what had happened and surely enough, it was leaking puss. It's so gross. Wiped everything away and now I'm going to take a shower to make sure it's fully clensed. Maybe it was just a pimple. Weird. Hopefully there's no re occurrence. If there is, I'll have to result to a physician's help. Thanks so much for the advice here, though.

Indeed.

Sunset
Aug 15, 2005

Cigstomper58 posted:

Try sitting on soft surfaces if possible. Use soft pillows to sit on, maybe a heating pad on a low setting might help with some of the hurt. Limit your activity or movement if it is bothering you a lot on a given day. Warm showers/baths might help too.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Get on a sybian machine. The vibrations should shake all of the fluids out of ur butt.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pop it, post vid

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

Here's a riveting account of another hemorrhoid popping courtesy of a "zit on my butthole" google search.

Indeed.

it must have been a pimple or something because hemorroids are bursted blood vessels. So its full of half clotted blood not pus.

Update: It seems to have grown in size in the last few hours. Pains about the same not too bad. I have a date tomorrow but luckily its a lunch date so im unlikely to have anyone feeling around down there.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
your face is hurtin me

also gasssssssssssss

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I suffer. Tried every cream and ointment and they dont work. Even tried the Canadian Prep H with biodyne that cost me a fortune on Ebay UK to import.

They just swell up like cauliflower one day and can shrink to half the size the next day.

maybe if you weren't addicted to opioids you would pass bowel movements frequently that weren't football sized and hard as stone you gigantic piece of poo poo :)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

same OP. bright red shits today same as usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

kazr posted:

maybe if you weren't addicted to opioids you would pass bowel movements frequently that weren't football sized and hard as stone you gigantic piece of poo poo :)

I know. :(

It doesn't help that I am sat down or in my wheelchair all day most days either.

• Locked thread