Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
one time me and taylor swift skipped down to the river hand in hand and i called her tater swift and she beat me to death with a piece of rebar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Wuv, twue wuv!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Jesus Christ learn to take a joke dicknuts. She is out of control. :catbert:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm skeptical this happened. OTOH who amongst us has not thought of murdering Enfield in grisly ways, including with rebar? :shrug:

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Oh God!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
tay tay rules

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Enfield posted:

one time me and taylor swift skipped down to the river hand in hand and i called her tater swift and she beat me to death with a piece of rebar

Same.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i cannot emphizsize enough the ryan adam remake

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Swift was bred in the clone tanks beneath Disneyworld as a model to replace Miley Cyrus and Hillary Duff, who, after extensive testing, were discovered to havve off-putting T-Zones.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Not gonna lie, I saw her during the 1989 tour and it was the best concert I've ever been to.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Quite frankly I would not let her drive my truck either. She can afford to buy her own goddamn truck.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tay Tay has a body like a 14 year old boy

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
i like her legs, tits, rear end, mouth, and cunny

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
She's a skinny crap face I hate her

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I'm not ashamed to admit I really like her Dark Whores song

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think red is her best album

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

She a spicy meatball

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
can i have some of that rebar if youre done with it

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I heard Taylor swift was a twin once in his life. Yes that's right I said his because little known fact, Brad and his female sister, Taylor, were swimming in a lake when a boat piloted by a horney teen smacked into Taylor and her dads head. Both were killed instantly leaving Brad swimming tramautized in the water while the horney teen screamed "it was an accident!!!"

Brad was adopted by his aunt and raised as the Daughter she never had, taking the place of his twin sister Taylor. Birthing Taylor Swift.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I hope she slip on a banana peel

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

phasmid posted:

Swift was bred in the clone tanks beneath Disneyworld as a model to replace Miley Cyrus and Hillary Duff, who, after extensive testing, were discovered to havve off-putting T-Zones.

no Taylor is the child of bankers who said "Daddy I wanna be a pop star" at age 9 and our capitalist masters made the necessary arrangements.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Iron Prince posted:

can i have some of that rebar if youre done with it

did you get your tetnus shots? : grin: because im horribly diseased

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Toss up between Taytay and Queen Bee for 'Number of songs I've written where it's EVERYONE ELSES fault my relationship fell apart.'

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LegoPirateNinja posted:

no Taylor is the child of bankers who said "Daddy I wanna be a pop star" at age 9 and our capitalist masters made the necessary arrangements.

some people are born to win

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyways im going to the bar suck my burned up dick

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

I heard Taylor swift was a twin once in his life. Yes that's right I said his because little known fact, Brad and his female sister, Taylor, were swimming in a lake when a boat piloted by a horney teen smacked into Taylor and her dads head. Both were killed instantly leaving Brad swimming tramautized in the water while the horney teen screamed "it was an accident!!!"

Brad was adopted by his aunt and raised as the Daughter she never had, taking the place of his twin sister Taylor. Birthing Taylor Swift.

You were the horney teen wasn't you?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

JiveHonky posted:

You were the horney teen wasn't you?

Do you know how old that would make me?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
heres a loving thought experiment: lets all go to bars instead of having panic attacks in front of our monitors which are all turned off

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
brb

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

heres a loving thought experiment: lets all go to bars instead of having panic attacks in front of our monitors which are all turned off

im already too drunk i have to wait for a kid to wreck his car

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
but i will be getting EXTREMEMLY drunk

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

LegoPirateNinja posted:

No self-respecting worldmaster would encourage their child to seek celebrity. Unless they secretly hated them.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
taylor swift thread....yeh taylored for me to leave swiftly!!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

brb one sec

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Taylor Swifts real name is Brad Daniels.

He took his aunts name after the accident

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i PPRECIATE YOUR SANCE ON TAY TAY

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Bar rebar bar rebar bar rebar bar

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

im already too drunk i have to wait for a kid to wreck his car

*nods respectufully*

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
when i was a teenager i thought acts like taylor swift were gay af but now that i'm older i have somehow learned to appreciate a really loving hot girl singing generic melodies about vacuous bullshit ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Luxury Communism posted:

when i was a teenager i thought acts like taylor swift were gay af but now that i'm older i have somehow learned to appreciate a really loving hot girl singing generic melodies about vacuous bullshit ama

why

• Locked thread