Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
When I make tendies at home I brine them in pickle juice for a bit to try and copy that blessed chick fil a flavor. But the reality is that it never comes out as good because I am a lowly sinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
home of the world famous fried zika

we didnt invent the zika, just the zika sandwich

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Chick fil a polynesian sauce is objectively the best

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
or a place where it just hails all the time inside like we have fake hail machines that run non stop loving pounding you all day

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
aslo lots of mosquitoes

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
turd burger always makes me think, 'what if my life had been different?'

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i also like to get as many sauces as they will give me. then i pretend i'm that man in that scene in breaking bad where these condiment scientists are bringing sauces and nugs to him and he eats and tests them in solemn silence.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nirvikalpa posted:

Chick fil a polynesian sauce is objectively the best

it's pretty good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

scott zoloft posted:

i also like to get as many sauces as they will give me. then i pretend i'm that man in that scene in breaking bad where these condiment scientists are bringing sauces and nugs to him and he eats and tests them in solemn silence.

you can ask for one of each if youre shameless like me. that's actually how i discovered they had this new sriracha sauce so it's a proven strategy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

scott zoloft posted:

they will give you a lot ive tryed this, but never with the new siracha asuce or shawver its called

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it might be too rare

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the word tendies makes my heart seize with rage

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

the word tendies makes my heart seize with rage

you should get a massage

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pro- tip: Chick fil a chick n strips are vastly inferior to chick fil a chick n nuggers

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

you should get a massage

is amanda in?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

is amanda in?

"Amanda no here no more"

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

thathonkey posted:

pro- tip: Chick fil a chick n strips are vastly inferior to chick fil a chick n nuggers

yeah this is absolutely true. i think less surface area makes for a better breaded chicken experience.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeh amanda hug n kiss!! *mugs to cctv*

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

scott zoloft posted:

yeah this is absolutely true. i think less surface area makes for a better breaded chicken experience.

its that delicate balance between suculence and crunchulence

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
My wife and I were unimpressed by the local chick fil a that opened here in Downey. I'm willing to entertain the idea we didn't order the "good" food on the menu. Any recommendations on what food on the menu would knock our socks off?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

yeh amanda hug n kiss!! *mugs to cctv*

she was special. she said i was "nice man" and did special things

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tony Homo posted:

My wife and I were unimpressed by the local chick fil a that opened here in Downey. I'm willing to entertain the idea we didn't order the "good" food on the menu. Any recommendations on what food on the menu would knock our socks off?

nuggets

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rodMqPjA_58

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

she was special. she said i was "nice man" and did special things

i came in a girls ear once. we had a good laugh about that. i believe it was a year ago they found just her fibula

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Tony Homo posted:

walk in and state your order for 4x sriracha dipping sauces. open a corner of the first one and slurp the nectar within right at the counter. do three more on the ride home.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

i came in a girls ear once. we had a good laugh about that. i believe it was a year ago they found just her fibula

whe femur is the "money bone"

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

This can't possibly be true....is this the best thing on the menu?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tony Homo posted:

This can't possibly be true....is this the best thing on the menu?

its all i get there. best nuggets ever. thikn of them as chicken morsels and get all the dippign sauces

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its not your fathers nuggets they are small lightly breaded white meat chunks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the #1 (chick fil a sandwich) is good too

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

the #1 (chick fil a sandwich) is good too

i get the spicy but i prefer the dippig of he nugs

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
nugs are definitely the best way to go

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

kazr posted:

any vidz of a dude fuckin' a chika filla spicy sammich yet??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
My pleasure My pleasure My pleasure My pleasure My pleasure My pleasure My pleasure My pleasure My pleasure

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just a friendly reminder chick fil a will be closed tomorrow but this thread will remain open !!!

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
I got chick fil a last night it took 30 minutes in the drive-thru. When I got to the window to pay they said since it took so long it was on them and gave me everything for free. it was pretty rad.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

scott zoloft posted:

:eyepop:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
When I leave my neighborhood if I turn right there is a chick fil a within a mile. If I turn left there is another chick fil a within two miles. This on one road. You could say I live in paradise :smuggo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So Chick Feeler hates gays but they love hot cock sauce. OK whatever I have heard it all now. :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

thathonkey posted:

pro- tip: Chick fil a chick n are vastly inferior to k f c

• Locked thread