Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I live in the Salem area and I took a trip out to the Redmond area a couple of weeks ago.

It was beautiful but I'd rather live where there's trees and grass. v:)v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Oregon has well maintained interstates. :)

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Oh and when we went down to the boat docks at the day use area, it was pretty cool because we were drinking some beers and some other guys were just sitting at a picnic table smoking a bunch weed and it was no big deal. Lots of families there with kids but no one was getting upset and it was just generally chill.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
Oregon is a v pretty state. I like the coniferous forests very much.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Vegetable posted:

Do they have tacos there because if not

Oregon and Washing both have great taquerias/trucks. There's a lot of agriculture that attracts migrant and not so migrant laborers.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Sphinxster posted:

Oregon and Washing both have great taquerias/trucks. There's a lot of agriculture that attracts migrant and not so migrant laborers.

Yes, people should move to Washington.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Yes, people should move to Washington.

I read legal weed prices there are plummeting. Go WA!

• Locked thread