Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Have you ever gone out to a bar or a party with your lighter for your drug of choice (tobacco, weed, heroin, pyromania, whatever) and found that your pink Hello Kitty lighter was replaced with one of the lovely clear ones in bright orange? Well guess what: you've just made yourself a part of the International Lighter Exchange. Lighters travel far and wide for this purpose, but why? Reproduction? Wanderlust? A handy way to trade germs? We need to start researching this phenomenon. If you've got a lighter in your pocket, scribble a number on it with your sharpie and post a pic. If anyone ends up with the lighter after a night out, post a pic of it here.

Here's mine: a hot pink mini-Bic with the number 1, a skull cock, and a word we can't say here. Post yours. Or not. gently caress it, life is meaningless without proper lighter tracking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
how about instead we exchange AIDS in your neg anus

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
thats loving stupid lmao

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

lol if you don't steal lighters all day from friends and enemies

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

gently caress you op

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

someone stole my sharpie so i can't write on my lighters to keep track of them when they are stolen

i need some kind of sharpie for my sharpie

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Fart Puzzle posted:

someone stole my sharpie so i can't write on my lighters to keep track of them when they are stolen

i need some kind of sharpie for my sharpie

burn your sharpie in a distinctive pattern with your lighter

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I like orange lighters and will not ever touch a white one.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

kazr posted:

burn your sharpie in a distinctive pattern with your lighter

Please do not do this. Sharpies are very flammable and more deaths will not be good for the International Lighter Exchange Tracking Program's reputation.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
you stole that lighter you disgusting thief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
nice micro lighter to match your micro penis op